XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

it's a 32. I have to do a credit transfer for it, though. I hate that. just gimme the damn telly!!

when are you coming online to fight terrorists/play pro evo/etc.?
what kind of credit transfer? is it a reputable dealer?

People only accepting payment via Western Union or the like always sets off alarm bells for me.

what kind of credit transfer? is it a reputable dealer?

People only accepting payment via Western Union or the like always sets off alarm bells for me.

yeah I don't like it. they supplied their bank, account number and IBAN etc. and I have to transfer the cash before they dispatch. I've done it before with Thomann, but it makes me nervous. then again, it's 650euro - if they robbed me of that I wouldn't exactly die. they might, though.

what do you reckon? dudley said they were reputable. :confused:

yeah I don't like it. they supplied their bank, account number and IBAN etc. and I have to transfer the cash before they dispatch. I've done it before with Thomann, but it makes me nervous. then again, it's 650euro - if they robbed me of that I wouldn't exactly die. they might, though.

what do you reckon? dudley said they were reputable. :confused:
yeah well it's probably his bank account

Look what Bill Gates said about Viva Pinata

Bill Gates has committed the ultimate faux pas - he's told Charlie Rose that Viva Piñata is for girls.

Discussing new genres, he said: "We have a thing called Viva Piñata that's for young girls, where you're tending a garden and these animals come along..."

Not sure where its from but a friend of mine took great pleasure in emailing it to me.

Look what Bill Gates said about Viva Pinata

Bill Gates has committed the ultimate faux pas - he's told Charlie Rose that Viva Piñata is for girls.

Discussing new genres, he said: "We have a thing called Viva Piñata that's for young girls, where you're tending a garden and these animals come along..."

Not sure where its from but a friend of mine took great pleasure in emailing it to me.

girl.

In fairness, Bill Gates also said "We have a thing called Rainbow Six Vegas, that's for fags."

I hear Edge gave it 8/10 too and Edge are cunts when it comes to giving good scores!

Maybe the full game is better, but I honestly thought the demo was rubbish. Boring same old shit that has been done to death in Grand Theft Auto yonks ago. I won't be buying it and you shouldn't either. So there.

If you like it, you're a casual gamer. Take THAT.

lol.......
I want to get TW 2007 but fuck that being a pc gamer I'm not paying 70 euros for a game lol

lol...How is that funny? Why did you get an xbox in the first place?

Its bizarre, you think 40 quid a year for xbox live isn't worth it yet you spend 110 a month on high def coronation street.

Finished Rainbow Six Vegas over the weekend. What a shit ending. At least with Gears of War, you get a 'boss battle' at the end, so it feels like there's some kind of climax. They couldn't have you taking out a fucking helicopter or something?

The good news is: I have yet to receive confirmation of payment for my tv from those german dudes. I sent them an email asking about it there. I hope I don't have to get mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back