XBox 360 (10 Viewers)

Still caught in 2 minds, phoned xtravision in Fairview and Prussia st and they each said they had 1 bundle left and it's the 499 one with 4 games
PGR
PES6
GOW and Splinter Cell
I would have no interest in Splinter cell, things thats holding me back is my LCD is mounted to the wall lol, gf is away in NY and I can't find a screwdriver and even if I did donno if I would be able to unmount nlol ( I am useless around the house)

Could always swap that game I suppose..........

Got the Xtravision bundle and it was infact the last bundle, the new replacement bundles everywhere are 439 and 1 game etc

Going down to Smyths now where they have
Table Tennis for 30+5 off voucher I have
Fight Night 3 for 30+5 voucher etc
Condemned for 30

btw fight night 3 2nd hand in smyths was 55 lol

Got the Xtravision bundle and it was infact the last bundle, the new replacement bundles everywhere are 439 and 1 game etc

Going down to Smyths now where they have
Table Tennis for 30+5 off voucher I have
Fight Night 3 for 30+5 voucher etc
Condemned for 30

btw fight night 3 2nd hand in smyths was 55 lol

Table Tennis is shit. Fight Night 3 is good. Condemned is average at best.

Better off picking up GRAW or Dead Rising or Burn Out.

TT is shit?
It's fantastic!
I used to play TT quite alot when there were tables here and I hate car games so gonna trade in PGR and get the basketball game, not the EA one but the 2k7 one/

Anyone got Rainbow Six Vegas?

I've only been playing it for an hour but its great so far.

The online play is supposedly where its at, up to 4 co op and 16 multiplayer.

Got viva pinata for the girlfriend. Rapidly dawning on me that i'm never going to get anywhere near the xbox ever again. And is it me, or does that "sad girl" guide wan seem to be covering up a mad irish accent? Ever so often she seems to go a bit...

bewitched.jpg

The initial buzz of Viva Pinata wears off after a while, you'll have it back in a week or so. And from what I've read leafos' voice is dependent on your region, so if you're in Ireland she has an Irish accent, if your're American she has an American accent etc.

Started Oblivion last night. Not convinced yet, not mad on all that swords and sorcery lark to be honest. I'll give it a while yet though. Don't see what the fuss is all about when it comes to the graphics to be honest.

Started Oblivion last night. Not convinced yet, not mad on all that swords and sorcery lark to be honest. I'll give it a while yet though. Don't see what the fuss is all about when it comes to the graphics to be honest.
Oblivion is mad sneaky. Once you get out of the sewers and start in on the 'main quest', it's really addictive. Like 24 or something - once you reach the end of one thing, it just opens up another thing, and another, and on the way to this next thing, you find a side-quest that's a bit of alright and that leads you into the "dark brotherhood" which sounds awesome and something you just HAVE to do and suddenly it's 4am.

But having said that, I stopped playing Oblivion for two weeks and couldn't get back into the game. Haven't really played it since. Half-tempted to create a new character and start again though.

Oblivion is mad sneaky. Once you get out of the sewers and start in on the 'main quest', it's really addictive.
Yeah I just got out of the sewer last night then stopped, so I'll sit down and have a good old go of it this afternoon.

Can't help thinking I've already made a load of shite choices character-wise. I'm the lion thing cos Kirstie thought it was cute. And I decided being invisible for 60 seconds a day would be cool, I bet it won't be though.

Yeah I just got out of the sewer last night then stopped, so I'll sit down and have a good old go of it this afternoon.

Can't help thinking I've already made a load of shite choices character-wise. I'm the lion thing cos Kirstie thought it was cute. And I decided being invisible for 60 seconds a day would be cool, I bet it won't be though.

You let a girl dictate your character choices?

*Wilbert turns his back on Stan*

Ahh, brilliant. You couldn't have picked a better/worse place to stop. I think the opening is deliberately low-key. Once you get outside though.... :)

Anyone got Rainbow Six Vegas?

I've only been playing it for an hour but its great so far.

The online play is supposedly where its at, up to 4 co op and 16 multiplayer.

Finally someone bought this game! I've mentioned it a couple of times, but nobody was biting. I decided to pick it up today, so I'll be on for some on-line fun soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back