XBox 360 (12 Viewers)

Oh yeah, I was outta the Xbox loop not long after it came out, so I didn't pick it up, but I see Lefty was also singing the praises of Fifa Euro 2008.

It's only 30 quid now and (a few little bugs aside) it's brilliant...!!!! You can do a 4 player offline "Be A Pro" campaign, so you can basically do a Quantum Leap and "put right what once went wrong" by getting Ireland to the Euros. It's fucking great fun.

Only 30 quid! Get it today.

Where is it 30 quid? I probably shouldn't, I've spent a fair bit on XBLA\PSN games this month already.

Speaking of which, Braid is really good. Haven't had my head this messed up since portal.

Got it for 30 quid in Gamestop. I'm pretty sure I saw it for 30 in either Xtra Vision or HMV too.

I'm so WTF, I don't even know. I know I got all the puzzle pieces for all the levels, and I got all the achievements except the speed run one (Break my hole for 15 achievement points? Nuh-uh). Stars?

the burnout paradise cagney update is available for free now
online road rage.... aw yeah
anyone not traded it in?

Apparently there are stars to collect once you finish the game, that light up the dark sky at the very start of the game. I think I'll be happy just finishing the game.

the burnout paradise cagney update is available for free now
online road rage.... aw yeah
anyone not traded it in?
I still have it, haven't got the patch though. I'll download it later.

cant seem to get onto xbox live even though we've done all the connection tests and the wireless signal strength is perfect.
any ideas?

are you using Eircom?
i had the same problem, i think you need to reduce the level of security on the modem. phone them up and they'll talk you through how to do it.
tell them you're connecting an xbox

2752424779_9c701e957a.jpg

DS for me for the next little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back