XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

Assassins Creed is very good but not great.Beautiful looking game. Like Oblivion but grimier and the character is better to use than in that game. Fighting is also better. I just wish that he had the variety of moves that the dude in the Prince of Persia games had.

I gave up that Prince of Persia game on the Xbox. It had great things about it, but at some point about 3/4 of the way in I said fuck this. It was just the same shit over and over with more dead guys to fight and more puzzles to solve. It was like the crystal maze without that bald pervert narrating everything in verse.

I think you managed to epitomise everything that I hate about xbox live last night andy.

Music played in background
Singing down mic
Racism
Homophobia
Having converstation with other people with your mic still on

I think you got the full set, that's good going.

all within the first 5 minutes no less :D

I think you managed to epitomise everything that I hate about xbox live last night andy.

Music played in background
Singing down mic
Racism
Homophobia
Having converstation with other people with your mic still on

I think you got the full set, that's good going.

That shit annoys me no end. And reminds me a bit of the sketch where Sean Hughes plays jazz really loudly before picking up the phone... "Oh hang on, let me just turn THE JAZZ down a bit".

I gave up that Prince of Persia game on the Xbox. It had great things about it, but at some point about 3/4 of the way in I said fuck this. It was just the same shit over and over with more dead guys to fight and more puzzles to solve. It was like the crystal maze without that bald pervert narrating everything in verse.

I was the same with that game but the Prince was a deadly character to use.

I was the same with that game but the Prince was a deadly character to use.

Prince_-_RS_494_cover_no_text_-_gallery_large.6049733.jpg

It is a little repetitive but I just love the free-running stuff. It's deadly.

You tried to bump off the bloke in the hospital?

yeah all the mental cases kept beating me up ! i got him with a nice sly kill though. The one thing about the game that annoys me no end is the beggers. the amount of times i am just sneaking up on someone and they jump in front and wont go away. the the guards notice and my cover is blown

Here, so what's all the Mass Effect hype supposed to be about then? I'm about 4 hours in and it's shaping up to be a snazzier version of Knights of The Old Republic, and not much else... I dunno, maybe I just wasn't built for RPGs.

Forgot to say, I was in Virgin in Liffey Valley at lunch and they have The Darkness and Flatout on sale for 25 euro each. Both are well worth it at that price.

I heard a story that people are killing their xbox's just before the warranty runs out, then take it back to the shop and replace it.

They wrap it in a towel and turn it on to try and get it so hot that the three red lights of death appear.

I just have an image of a nerd in the dock in court and a lawyer holding up a towel with three quarter-circle symbols burnt into the fabric.

Or your significant other wakes up in the night and finds you gone. They go downstairs and find you all sweaty and agitated as you try and smother your xbox.

I heard a story that people are killing their xbox's just before the warranty runs out, then take it back to the shop and replace it.

They wrap it in a towel and turn it on to try and get it so hot that the three red lights of death appear.

I just have an image of a nerd in the dock in court and a lawyer holding up a towel with three quarter-circle symbols burnt into the fabric.

Or your significant other wakes up in the night and finds you gone. They go downstairs and find you all sweaty and agitated as you try and smother your xbox.
that doesnt make sense. the shops dont replace red ring xboxs. most will tell you to go to microsoft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back