XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

right xbox live has hit a new low. Guitar hero 3 is barely out, is it even out in europe yet and there is already downloadable content. Seriously, if you can release downloadable content before the game is even released in all regions can you not just include it in the game!

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/11/08/in-game-content-Guitar-Hero-III.aspx

now this aint all microsoft, harmonix are also being money hungry here. But this really is taking the piss

Just don't buy it! It was the same with GHII, the DLC came out pretty quickly.

There will be more than enough songs on GHIII to keep people occupied. Not that I'm going to buy it till next year, what with all the games coming out soon.

Just don't buy it! It was the same with GHII, the DLC came out pretty quickly.

There will be more than enough songs on GHIII to keep people occupied. Not that I'm going to buy it till next year, what with all the games coming out soon.

ah i wont be buying it! the only things i buy are the arcade games. All the maps addons etc become free after a while

Downloading xbox games will be fine if you can run them over VGA, it'll be a pain if you have to switch back to component like you have to with Halo.

Dunno how things are gonna go tonight for the pre-gamenight-night. Live is drunk. Had a quick bash on COD before I went to work (Nuclear bomb - noooooooooo!) and the "message of the day" thing on there is that Live is fucked in the head and MS are trying to fix it with tape.

Aye - I reckon Halo 3 is still the game most of us have. Sure we'll see who is on. I'd really like to try a bit of Fifa 5 v 5 stuff. Anyone up for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back