XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

We gotta do that tsukuba race in the white peugots again. Now that was close racin!

25 laps and the loser has to gift a car with a resale value of at least 30 grand to the winner.

can you use your own cars ? if so we should set a class and have to build our own cars. The winner takes them all. So the more money you put in the more you have to lose but then again you have better chance of winning. We could do one race per class over time

I think I'm going to order Flatout UC. It's under 50 euro delivered from shopto.net.

Some people on the eurogamer forums have already recieved it from shopto and are saying its great fun.

I bet you're a big player on those Eurogayer forums.

Whats your handle over there? Lets trash the kip.

can you use your own cars ? if so we should set a class and have to build our own cars. The winner takes them all. So the more money you put in the more you have to lose but then again you have better chance of winning. We could do one race per class over time

Yeah you can use your own car. Thats a fucking great idea.

It could potentially add real spice to the racing. You could have a fast car on straights but slower through corners where i might have vice versa.

Nah I've posted about 6 times in total, I'm a no-one over there. Just like here.

Well I just ordered it from shopto, 49.98 delivered. They deliver as soon as they have stock, and in 24 hours in the UK, so it'll be interesting to see when it turns up over here.

A good idea from Dave for once, who would have thought!

cancel it!!!

Its 45 quid delivered on sendit.com

http://www.sendit.com/game/item/6000000004001
Do they stick to street dates though? The reason why I'm keen to try this shopto lot is because they always deliver early, I want to see how quickly they deliver to Ireland.

Also they seem to charge in sterling, even though there is a euro price on the site, so it ended up at 47 euro.

Yeah you can use your own car. Thats a fucking great idea.

It could potentially add real spice to the racing. You could have a fast car on straights but slower through corners where i might have vice versa.

Yeah plus it might actually get some of us into tuning the cars so that they perform a little bit better!

A good idea from Dave for once, who would have thought!

I know, i am scared....hold me!

How's about we pick a track (and car?) once a week and say something like "We'll race Thursday, 9:30pm, 10 lap race on track X"...? That way we can practice the track in the run up to the race and even check out eachothers times etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back