XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Say it ain't so! Where are all the killer games??? I knew this would happen. (hits self in head for buying new console at launch)

The outfit just annoyed me!!! so i deleted it after two go's! going to pick up ghost recon i think reviews have been good so far. But yeah agree on the killer games but even with the release of ps2 and xbox1 they both suffered the same problem. They release everything at start(all average games) and then about 6 months down the road the good ones roll out. Halo was not a direct launch title either for the xbox. Gears of war is looking like its going to be amazing! Dead rising look interesting and 11 v 11 on xbox live for the next pes!

11 v 11 PES?!!? Are you yanking my crank? Because if you aren't I might as well sell my legs on ebay now, cos I ain't gonna have much use for em in the future.

Johnnyc said:
11 v 11 PES?!!? Are you yanking my crank? Because if you aren't I might as well sell my legs on ebay now, cos I ain't gonna have much use for em in the future.

Nope, thats what they said for the next pes on the xbox 360, although who would want to be in goal!

Yeah, I looked up the 11 v 11 thing. Apparently it's in the pipeline, but by no means a cert for PES6. When doing a Google I also found out that PES6 for the DS ain't too far off now either.

HOLY SHIT.

nofriendo said:
So is fight night worth getting?
Seems to be. I played the demo with a friend of mine and it was very funny. The language between us when one would land a good punch on the other was unbelievable.
Also great fun trying to get a sneaky last punch in after the bell has gone.

yeah really enjoyed the demo just trying to justify is it worth my 60 squid or is the demo enough. Oblivion is out to!

The demo of Blazing Angels is on marketplace. Don't bother getting it though - it's RUBBISH.

yeah its shite, although its supposed to get better after the training although i couldnt stick it!

Shit! I was looking forward to Blazing Angels too! One of the games that was making me think about getting a 360.

Back to Heroes of the Pacific for me then :(

yeah, I managed to persevere and get by the training stuff, but the cliches just keep on rollin' in after that. The dialogue is so fucking awful it make an average game into a shite game. The missions are very samey and the graphics glitch city too. Avoid like sushi served in the jacks.

Johnnyc said:
yThe dialogue is so fucking awful it make an average game into a shite game. .

I was talking to a few of the guys in the pube...head to the church!!!

I picked it up myself. I'm not into rpgs so it took me a while to get into it, plus the open 20 mins or so are set in a murky underground dungeon and things are a bit visually unimpressive, but when you get outside it's the biz.

Few frame rate/loading issues which are a bit of a pisser seeing as it's all NEXT GEN (tm) and shit, but its still visually gorgeous and after a few hours play seems pretty fucking great. Well worth picking up.

goddamn richies! almost bought one over the weekend due to a windfall. that windfall turned out to be a mere €32.42 goddammit! good thing I didnt buy it so.

Johnnyc said:
I picked it up myself. I'm not into rpgs so it took me a while to get into it, plus the open 20 mins or so are set in a murky underground dungeon and things are a bit visually unimpressive, but when you get outside it's the biz.

Few frame rate/loading issues which are a bit of a pisser seeing as it's all NEXT GEN (tm) and shit, but its still visually gorgeous and after a few hours play seems pretty fucking great. Well worth picking up.

Yeah heard there is framerate issues, guy in work is running dual core pc with 2gb ram and 700 squid graphics card and he still has framerate issues so to be expected i suppose. Usually they sort it with patch. Heard some funny stories of the radient AI

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back