XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

well they have released patches for the other games already, supposedly if you have a hard disk oblivion recognises this and uses it for caching, should help a bit

So what you're really saying, Wil, is that this ain't no Truman Show!

As for the patch - yeah I know they've patched other games, but I was just curious as to whether framerate was really something that could be sorted with a patch. As for the disk cache thingy, if you find that it takes an age to load an area or dialogue or whatever, hold down the A button when your 360 is booting up. Once the game has loaded, take ur finger off the button. Apparently this clears the cache and makes things run smoother.

And another thing - was I just lucky or is the collectors edition with all its funky extras selling for the same price as the regular edition?

Class! I went into the store to find all the collectors editions priced same as the regular ones. EVERYTHING IS COMING UP MILLHOUSE!

nofriendo said:
na just downloadable content, supposedly there is some already! horse armour i hear!!

Wow... I just realised I'm definately an RPG geek now. The term "horse armour" got me excited...! That'll keep those pesky wolves at bay!!!!!!

I tend to just run from things like that!

Having a wild old time through an Oblivion gate at the moment. Fuck this game ROxxXxxXXx !!!!

hopefully mine will be here today, looking forward to joining the thieves and assasins guilds and robbin peoples gaff (i am from tallaght after all!)

nofriendo said:
hopefully mine will be here today, looking forward to joining the thieves and assasins guilds and robbin peoples gaff (i am from tallaght after all!)

You stay away from my gaff. I can just imagine you and your mates hanging around on the corner quaffing mead!

GERROUTOFIT!!

Johnnyc said:
Battlefield demo is on marketplace, you horrible little worms.
oh i think i'll have a slice of that....

edit: Looks pretty impressive, but i don't think my brain can store the controls for that and GRAW at the same time, so much controller-fumbling fun was had.

ernesto said:
i want a video games console

Step One: Collect Underpants
Step Two: ?????
Step Three: Buy XBOX 360
Step Four: Soil Underpants

(The last step is optional)

ernesto said:
i want a video games console

Why what happened your commodore 64? come round to mine and we can play outlaw on my atari 2600 if you like? Cheer up ernie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back