XBox 360 (7 Viewers)

Anyone paying attention to their gamer score! or do ya reckon its a pointless waste of time

got my VGA & optical audio cable from liksang.com on friday. makes such a huge difference.... only problem is d'telly only has 1 vga input, and there's a PC connected to that already. bummer.

tried to get game of call of duty 2 going bloody wont let you join multiplayer games, whats the point in releasing multiplayer when you cant even get it working!!

Napalm said:
You get an error?

Yeah something like cannot connect to session!! really annoying considering the game is amazing but looks like they put no effort into the multiplayer!! whats the story with only 8 players pd0 can manage up 50!!

Napalm said:
Are you sure its not a server issue on their end?

as far as i know xbox live runs off centralised servers and i can play pgr3 fine so i wouldnt think so. Have had this game fair while and have only ever had one successful game (with 2 other people!). Just seems no time was put into multiplayer at all.

There are SERIOUS issues with Call Of Duty 2 on LIVE. They seem to be aware of the problem though and are finally getting around to it. Word has it that either a patch is being released tomorrow (which is good) or they are gonna start working on a patch tomorrow (which is bad). I've had some good nights on LIVE COD2 but more often than not I've been spending 10 mins trying in vain to join a game.

Man, I hated Burnout Revenge on the regular XBOX.

Stay in "correct" lane, hit accelerator, watch traffic fly over your head - shite.

pete said:
burnout revenge trailer & COD2 demo up on the auld Live Marketplace....

COD2 was by far the best game i have play on the auld xbox, took me 2 hours to complete two stages (not levels) on veteren setting last night!

I'm with Johnnyc on Burnout Revenge. That new bit where you could just smash into the car in front without any sort of damage to yourself completely ruined the game for me.

Actually... didn't you get boost for doing that too? Fuckin' hell.

The Full Auto demo is up as well.

It's pretty dumb and shiney and explodey.

No real car damage model and you can "unwind" bad things.

Definitely not the shiney HD Cars+Guns carmageddon experience I was hoping for.

If I see it second hand for a reasonable amount in a few months and there are still no decent games I might pick it up.

Until then it's back to geometry wars.

if anyone is bored with their current games play.com is already selling ghost recon 3 looks pretty damn nice

Yeah Thrillo, I think you got "rewarded" with boost for smashing straight into the back of other cars. What the fuck is all that about? Totally takes away the "I dare not blink or else I'll crash" aspect that made the game great.

The demo of The Outfit is up on Live now, but I'm not too happy with it. I had high hopes for this game. I thought it might be like a next generation "Return Fire/Freedom Fighters/Cannon Fodder" but it's a pretty poor demo. Multiplayer ONLY? What the fuck? Graphics look very nice (not overly shiney for once), but the fact it's multiplayer only doesn't really give you a chance to just sit back and discover the game at your own pace.

Seems pretty shallow bang-bang stuff thus far.

The trailer for Dead Rising looks the fucking business though! I don't think I've ever laughed out loud at a game trailer before, but I was pissing myself by the time it was over. Definately top of my wish list.

Johnnyc said:
Yeah Thrillo, I think you got "rewarded" with boost for smashing straight into the back of other cars. What the fuck is all that about? Totally takes away the "I dare not blink or else I'll crash" aspect that made the game great.

The demo of The Outfit is up on Live now, but I'm not too happy with it. I had high hopes for this game. I thought it might be like a next generation "Return Fire/Freedom Fighters/Cannon Fodder" but it's a pretty poor demo. Multiplayer ONLY? What the fuck? Graphics look very nice (not overly shiney for once), but the fact it's multiplayer only doesn't really give you a chance to just sit back and discover the game at your own pace.

Seems pretty shallow bang-bang stuff thus far.

The trailer for Dead Rising looks the fucking business though! I don't think I've ever laughed out loud at a game trailer before, but I was pissing myself by the time it was over. Definately top of my wish list.
agreed on the dead rising trailer, but it's meant to be a bit samey / boring...

1140218905.jpg

1140218096.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back