XBox 360 (12 Viewers)

i've never played coop so i think i'm ok. only 1 agility orb left to find gahhhhhh
I was at about 470 when the saves went tits up. And if you've saved since you installed the update you'll be fine, it only happens if you go straight into co-op after installing the update.

I've started playing it all over again....

I was at about 470 when the saves went tits up. And if you've saved since you installed the update you'll be fine, it only happens if you go straight into co-op after installing the update.

I've started playing it all over again....
ouch. still, it's a fun game so it won't be so bad.

They got rid of the crime on / off option so now i'm a bit worried about the 'resurrect' option, because it warns that "all progress will be lost" - i'm guessing this just means the gangs & gang bosses will come back, but it's not exactly clear on what happens to your stats....

ouch. still, it's a fun game so it won't be so bad.

They got rid of the crime on / off option so now i'm a bit worried about the 'resurrect' option, because it warns that "all progress will be lost" - i'm guessing this just means the gangs & gang bosses will come back, but it's not exactly clear on what happens to your stats....
It resets the game but it keeps your stats. I started it on the hardest level for a bit before I got wiped.

Decided to re-download Crackdown Demo again and put a bit of time into it....
Tis fun! I like the narrators voice reminds me of the voice from Robocop2/Starship Troopers.
After 30 mins demo said I had used up 30 of 60 mins lol!

gametrailers.com also have a pretty decent dev walkthrough for the halo 3 beta, shows off the new weapons and stuff!

Fancy that shit right there.
I should've put I didn't know it was a time demo!
Also for some reason there was a thread on Eirecore where pics of the Doom monsters were put up and that got my juices flowing and I ended up buying it on live arcade lol
While graphics are a bit better it's the sound that's brilliant....and we all know how much the sound is part of the Doom legend. :)

hmm. so the halo 3 beta is out wednesday.im still trying to figure out if you have to run the crackdown disk all the time to play it.
i.e i wonder can i rent a copy and just download the beta.
(i have time off. need something to play)

hmm. so the halo 3 beta is out wednesday.im still trying to figure out if you have to run the crackdown disk all the time to play it.
i.e i wonder can i rent a copy and just download the beta.
(i have time off. need something to play)

From what i've read you definately need the game to play it. Halo 3 is launched from within the crackdown in game menu and if you eject the crackdown disc while playing halo 3 you'll be returned to the dashboard.

Jesus what's wrong with you people, Just buy crackdown. It'll be ten times more fun than the Halo download anyway.

From what i've read you definately need the game to play it. Halo 3 is launched from within the crackdown in game menu and if you eject the crackdown disc while playing halo 3 you'll be returned to the dashboard.

na, from what i have heard you startup crackdown and go to downloads . halo 3 is there, its about 900 mb and once its downloaded it runs independently. oh and xtra game in the square have some great deals. Crackdown is only 30 euro

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back