www.umack.com (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 52
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 6
kirstie said:
I always do! I always look to see what way a site was put together. Probably because it is my job and I am always interested to see how others construct sites.

Ah that makes sense! Must tickle your ear sometime about that. thinking of going back to college to study webdesign and the like.

So anyway, does Bill Gates work for U:Mack now? Poor little chappie having to get a second job to pay the bills. Reckon he could hook me up with a Wolf Eyes poster?

the selling of gig posters could be a whole new revenue stream for the microsoft/u:mack empire! Tom Bloxham, one of the biggest property developers in the north of england started out doing just that.

kirstie said:
I always do! I always look to see what way a site was put together. Probably because it is my job and I am always interested to see how others construct sites.

Mambo ... it's the way of the future ...

kirstie said:
CMS stuff?
I am more interested in standards based design, personal like.

No reason why it can't be standards-compliant. All depends on how the templates are designed ....

Seriously its the coolest thing. You can lash together websites in under an hour, no problem. And they're setup so you can update them through the web. Amazing stuff ...

true, true.

When I get me approx 4 spare minutes I was gonna start looking into this:
http://typo3.com/About.1231.0.html

hugh said:
No reason why it can't be standards-compliant. All depends on how the templates are designed ....

Seriously its the coolest thing. You can lash together websites in under an hour, no problem. And they're setup so you can update them through the web. Amazing stuff ...

yes, u:mack is deadly buzz.

hugh said:
Ah yeah .. that's the same sort of crack I think.

Anyway, wasn't this thread supposed to be about umack .... sorry

VenetianPoster567.jpg

Love that poster! theyre all great. :)

Jim A. Morrish said:
the selling of gig posters could be a whole new revenue stream for the microsoft/u:mack empire! Tom Bloxham, one of the biggest property developers in the north of england started out doing just that.

you been reading the times rich list 2005?

Jim A. Morrish said:
why, is he mentioned in it?

dunno. I don't know who he is. property tycoon who started out selling posters just sounds like somone you'd read about in the rich list.
the new one was published a couple of weeks ago... depressing stuff

Jim A. Morrish said:
niall mccormack designs most u:mack posters

some of nialls jubilee allstars posters here. hoping to add a poster gallery to umack site.

anyone looking to get him to do artwork his contact is
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back