wouldnt it be more interesting if............. (1 Viewer)

brianoak

wouldnt it be more interesting if mtv turned pimp my ride into pimp my wife?think of the possibibilities at least 10 seasons and a dvd boxset every christmas

Wavioli said:
I had considered that possibilty. Alternates could be pimp my family, pimp my ass, or maybe just shoot my family...
hmm maybe but have you considered the logistics of trying to fit a dvd player to a member of your family

hey electric wizard listener - y'know the sample on 'dopethrone' where some guy just goes "The Wizzzzzzardddd"
i'm pretty sure that's from Conan the Barbarian
(had to tell someone!)
andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
hey electric wizard listener - y'know the sample on 'dopethrone' where some guy just goes "The Wizzzzzzardddd"
i'm pretty sure that's from Conan the Barbarian
(had to tell someone!)
andrew
oh really.I am going to claim that piece of information as my own in the next conversation I have with a certain Mr Sloan who has a knack of knowing everthing new I find out well before me ha

Wavioli said:
Is your wife a very large lady?
NO LOOKING INTO INTO FUTURE I CAN SEE HER BEING A SIZE10/12 BUT HEY ITS NO FUN IF ITS NOT A CHALLENGE

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
you're not brian who works with gary, who once practised with me / willy / natalia / sloaner, are ya?

andrew
indeed it was i that moonlighted.whatever with that band?

ah good guessin by me there. eh not sure...i missed the second practise and i don't think there was ever a third...are you sloaner and willy still goin at it?

andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
ah good guessin by me there. eh not sure...i missed the second practise and i don't think there was ever a third...are you sloaner and willy still goin at it?

andrew
yes we are still practicing albeit sporadicaly of late.We are playing a gig in boh@s bar on feb 13th.Willy organised it.Still not too sure if its definite or who we are supporting

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
are youse called Heathons (Heathens?)

andrew
no thats the other band im in.the heathens???{i think you are right} bell.stole the name off that sunn record with the guy talking about greg andersonn bringing forth a sonic doom

brian/heathons said:
wouldnt it be more interesting if mtv turned pimp my ride into pimp my wife?think of the possibibilities at least 10 seasons and a dvd boxset every christmas

It's called 'The Swan'

How about pimp my baby?
2004528856417112.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back