worst films of the decade (1 Viewer)

PS I Love You is definitely one of the worst things of all time.

OHOHOHOHOHO!!!

Rachel Getting Married! It made me want to kill. Excerable shite.

yes again jill!!! i fucking hated that pretentious prick of a film. absolutely tripe. any dylan nerds want to share their view?

What made you think that Palindromes was gonna be any good? Were you just told it's called Palindromes and it's a film and you liked the word?

What made you think that Palindromes was gonna be any good? Were you just told it's called Palindromes and it's a film and you liked the word?

I really enjoyed Solondz's other films. Palidndromes was just painful. I'm not a fan of the changing of characters mid film... which put both of those films in the one thought. Never saw the one recently with Heath Ledger... I just thought it must be shit and never bothered.

I really enjoyed Solondz's other films. Palidndromes was just painful. I'm not a fan of the changing of characters mid film... which put both of those films in the one thought. Never saw the one recently with Heath Ledger... I just thought it must be shit and never bothered.

The Imaginarygeranium of Doctor Pernaniallius.

Muck. Total muck.

But not because of the changing characters thing. Just cause it was muck.

well....... that was a reasonable answer to an unreasonable question.

love, actually.....even for tripe, it was tripe.

far far FAR FAR from the worst rom-com released in the past ten years.

Take Just Like Heaven for example......

Palindromes
Star wars 1 2 3
Matrix 1 2 3
Actually anything with CGI is just shit.
All remakes
especially charlie and the chocolate factory
the wicker man

worst film makers

The Waynes
Micheal Bay
this is so hard to say
George Lucas

Worst actors
Robert De Niro
Al Pacino

worst director actor combo: depp and burton
After the third viewing of sleepy hollow, it's charms do become more apparent, but yeah Burton retire already.

For me Crash and the Departed were both lame and limp but loved by the masses.

Crash was overbearing and completely manipulative, it sullied my view on Matt Dillon, but watching Factotum after cleared that up.

Marty Scorsese really won his first and only "best director" oscar because he was passed over too many times before with now and rightfully deemed "classic" films and its certainly is his worse movie, all you Nick Cage haters bite your tongues, "Bring Out The dead" is very underrated and misunderstood.

I don't really understand the hate for MATRIX (the first one) - the influence and it contribution to pop culture i can but otherwise i thought it was a great Sci-Fi film..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back