Worst film you've ever seen (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 572
  • Views 44K
  • Watchers 16
Did anyone mention the Football Factory? I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes, but that was a particularly hellish 15 minutes

I'm still mad at my former housemate for renting that one night. To be fair, he's also mad at himself. Definitely a contender for worst ever

I'd just like to throw The Wedding Singer into this mix. It's not a movie, it's an ad for a shite soundtrack. The script, dialogue and 80s references are so hamfisted they could have been written by a pig with a pen made out of ham

truly appaling shite.

spawn_movie_poster_art_2.jpg

Indeed it is

I'd just like to throw The Wedding Singer into this mix. It's not a movie, it's an ad for a shite soundtrack. The script, dialogue and 80s references are so hamfisted they could have been written by a pig with a pen made out of ham

The Wedding Singer is a brilliant film. You are an idiot.

That's ok Vinnie, I didn't actually take offense to your post although you may have taken some to mine.

The Wedding Singer is 12 years old and actually predates most (possibly all) 80's throwback films so, in my opinion, while you may complain about the dialogue or story or whatever, complaining about the gratuitous 80's aesthetic is sort of missing the point.

oh and the soundtrack contains Private Idaho so automatically is not a shite soundtrack

I took no offence sir. I dont think I missed the point at all though. It's not the 80s aesthetic that bothered me rather the director appears to have taken 5 minutes to make a list of crappy things that were big in the 80s and then written a shitty love story around them.

That's ok Vinnie, I didn't actually take offense to your post although you may have taken some to mine.

The Wedding Singer is 12 years old and actually predates most (possibly all) 80's throwback films so, in my opinion, while you may complain about the dialogue or story or whatever, complaining about the gratuitous 80's aesthetic is sort of missing the point.

oh and the soundtrack contains Private Idaho so automatically is not a shite soundtrack

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back