RED(tape)MENACE

Since 2000
Website
www.myspace.com
Netherlands
Denmark
Japan
Cameroon

The Dutch should be great fun, especially if they get Van Persie fit.
Any of the other three could realistically go through with them, with Cameroon having the edge with Eto'o liberated from playing on the wing as he does at Inter.

I think this could be an entertaining group. Potential Dutch goalfest. Really hope they keep Van Persie, Robben and Sneijder fit for some pacy attacking fun.
Holland v Denmark on the first Monday lunchtime stands out for me as being a good party. Let's go.

After the African Cup Of Nations I'm expecting all the African nations to be totally dogshit. Hope I'm proved wrong.
Well actually I revise that, I expect Algeria to be incredibly entertaining, especially if they pick that ref-headbutting, shaven-head-with-fringe goalie.

I think the general shitness of some of the pitches during the African Cup of Nations effected the bigger names during the tournamnet so hopefully they'll play a bit better in South Africa.

Netherlands go through comfortably when all their players get dreadlock haircuts and start playing like Ruud Gullit and Frank Rijkaard (including the spitting).
Cameroon follow them after Roger Milla becomes top scorer in the group stage, at the youthful age of 264.
Denmark and Japan put each other out of the running when the players inexplicably stop playing football and instead launch Blue Whales across the pitch at each other for 90 minutes.

whoa, why are denmark being written off? have any of you ever heard of niklas bendtner?

no, seriously folks, ha ha...denmark will win this group after grinding out a 1-0 against holland in dreary fashion. and a dreary 1-0 against japan (header from a centreback at a corner) and a really, really dreary 1-0 against cameroon.

whoa, why are denmark being written off? have any of you ever heard of niklas bendtner?

no, seriously folks, ha ha...denmark will win this group after grinding out a 1-0 against holland in dreary fashion. and a dreary 1-0 against japan (header from a centreback at a corner) and a really, really dreary 1-0 against cameroon.
You're the reason girls hate football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back