Women caused the credit crunch (1 Viewer)

That's correct MDR.

They might not have room for my letter, but I can tell you now, it took all the restraint I had to keep it clean, and I'm bereft and at risk of being unruly for the rest of the afternoon, or until such time as I can receive some gentle correction from a man.

PASS ME THE SMELLING SALTS.

another point that should be made is petrol use by women. women spend far longer on the road as they can't read maps, hence use a lot more petrol, driving up the price, which has its part in the global recession.

No, we can read maps, it's the extra petrol we use trying to park, get it right Froog.

In most couples I know the woman is the primary earner, they'd be fecked if they had to live on what the bloke is earning.

Don't be silly Jane, you couldn't have known any better.
Will you guys ever get a bit of sense and stop being so nasty to these lovely, precious girls?

Do we all have an ironic doppelganger, someone who resembles us in every way, only they're doing it ironically?
don't you mean an earnest doppelganger? i thought thumped was all a big post-ironic joke. don't tell me all the haircuts and foie-gras shit is for real-real?

Has anyone ever read the Portadownnews? It's about as funny as a kick in the face.

I have tried. It's like reading a Victorian joke book.

The schoolmaster says to the pupil, "Master Bigglesworth, bring me an apple." The pupil says, "What am I, a Zulu?"

About as funny as a granny falling down a well.

They didn't print my letter. They printed one 'funny' one, but it wasn't funny. I'll bet they didn't print my letter because it made my ass look fat.

Ugh. I'm all out of Chunky Monkey, so I'm going to go collapse the pension system instead.

pdnm42.jpg

They will never print it.

I sent a letter off thinking that once....

Got a whole page of letters in response to it.. It wasnt the times but something that everyone in my peer group read.

But in relation to this.

I read the piece... Just brushed if off, i've learned to replace anger with ignorance, makes life a little bit easier. It doesnt have enough power to become a piece of propaganda where Irish women are desheviled by men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back