women bursting into tears at work and making me feel uncomfortable. (1 Viewer)

I've been close but managed not to.

while were kind of on the subject. A mate of mine told me he used to choke one out every day at work. I definately wouldnt be able. Whats the concensus - seeing as there's all these emmotional trips to the bathroom - anyone ever?

Yes but its only ever done purely in the interest of my co workers.

ITalkShite said:
Will you say to them "Guys, there's something a bit fishy about all this"?

Will you? Will you? Please?

They get that all the time ya dork.

I hate people like that. I know some one like that, she always has more work to do, shes always has more stress, always never studys but gets an A. Always has less money but still can go out . etc. etc. Then when I get mad for having something I do wrong pointed out at me I get mad, and am made out to be the bad person. Even though Im the only one she ever ever corrects as I cant seem to do anything right in her eyes. Like if i draw a certain way "why are you doing it that way, you'll ruin in the page etc . etc." . SLAM BAM BITCH THERES MY FUCKING A . Sorry just pissed off.

i'm starting to believe you're nothing but a comic character created by vinnie.

only a comic genius like vinnie could create you.

or possibly gorrillamunch.

I work with all women and sometimes it can be bitchy but yeah, they're not going to act weird if you get a bit upset.

Actually I can remember another time I cried at work - my mum phoned me to say that my nan had only a few days to live. So, Rampz, sometimes we don't always do it to make you feel uncomfortable.

look, as far as im concerned, in MY life, crying in the workplace isnt on. its wholly unprofessional and if i can keep it together at work regardless of any outside problems then i expect everyone else to.

its wholly unprofessional

Unlike posting on Thumped while at work.

I think if you're very, very, very upset, and I mean upset to the point when you're about cry in front of your colleagues, then I'd imagine professionalism is the last thing on your mind.

I think if you're very, very, very upset, and I mean upset to the point when you're about cry in front of your colleagues, then I'd imagine professionalism is the last thing on your mind.

yeah, fuck professionalism. I'm all on for showing up to work drunk/dirty/crying/covered in another man's blood. jobs are there to be fucked and rolled around in filth. I think today's the day I cry on the job.. I might even take it out for the laker girls too.

Let's all start crying in work now and say we're going home early cos our nerves are gone. Then go to the pub, have a great weekend and come in on Monday with everyone tiptoeing around us and making us tea while we snigger to ourselves.

on the one hand, Rampz has a point. On the other hand, everybody else has a point.

We're not gonna get to the bottom of it today.

Shut 'er down Kirstie.

look, as far as im concerned, in MY life, crying in the workplace isnt on. its wholly unprofessional and if i can keep it together at work regardless of any outside problems then i expect everyone else to.

Ramps, dude, let down those barriers and share your pain. Keeping everything in is detrimental to your health and well-being. Just let it all out. Your colleagues will love you for it. Hey, you might even get a cup of tea and some chocolate off one of them.

Let's all start crying in work now and say we're going home early cos our nerves are gone. Then go to the pub, have a great weekend and come in on Monday with everyone tiptoeing around us and making us tea while we snigger to ourselves.

Diddles, I like your thinking.

im at home now, got off early. no internet at work,

im not trying to be mean for the sake of it here by the way. my stupid opinions are valid in my mind.

Maybe dj rampz's gripe is with emotionally unstable/OTT women and not just the act of crying itself.

Crying while watching the xfactor versus crying when a loved one dies etc.

i used to work with a girl who used to take a week off when she got her period. TRUE.

Maybe dj rampz's gripe is with emotionally unstable/OTT women and not just the act of crying itself.

Crying while watching the xfactor versus crying when a loved one dies etc.

i have absolutely nothing against crying under any circumstances unless its being used to manipulate other people, then i have no sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back