women bursting into tears at work and making me feel uncomfortable. (1 Viewer)

I hate people like that. I know some one like that, she always has more work to do, shes always has more stress, always never studys but gets an A. Always has less money but still can go out . etc. etc. Then when I get mad for having something I do wrong pointed out at me I get mad, and am made out to be the bad person. Even though Im the only one she ever ever corrects as I cant seem to do anything right in her eyes. Like if i draw a certain way "why are you doing it that way, you'll ruin in the page etc . etc." . SLAM BAM BITCH THERES MY FUCKING A . Sorry just pissed off.

Does anyone else hear Vicky Pollards voice when reading Roisins posts?

Do you know what I hate - women who conspicuously display little vials of that Rescue Remedy shit on their desk - someone explain that to me.

As soon as they are asked to do something they don't like or have the depth and bredth of their uselessness explained to them they glance at the bottle with trembling lips as if they want to run out the door and chug the whole thing back.

As soon as they are asked to do something they don't like or have the depth and bredth of their uselessness explained to them they glance at the bottle with trembling lips as if they want to run out the door and chug the whole thing back.

or Tiger Balm, a girl in work rubbed so much on her temples she got chemical burns... ha ha ha... ancient chinese remedy my arse...

Seems like today is as good a day as any to cry in work. Mercury is in retrograde, apparently.

Apparently when mercury is in retrograde one shouldn't sign any contracts.

Hahahaha where does Russell Grant and his like get this shit??

When Uranus is in Cancer one shouldn't go for a meal. When Mars is in Leo it's an all out war. When Jupiter is in Pisces all women will drown in Rescue Remedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back