women bursting into tears at work and making me feel uncomfortable. (2 Viewers)

He did punch a hole in the wall too. And no I don't know if it was that that brought on the waterworks. He was 6'7" and had hands the size of shovels.

big guys have feelings too. big monstrous killer feelings. a guy that big could probably flood an office with tears and violence.

if I cried at work, because of work, I'd get the fuck out of there. no job is worth that shit. and if it was because of someone at work, i'd probably attack them with something.. probably my teary face and fists. asshole.

My old boss was 22 feet tall and used to grind the bones of children to make bread and even he was prone to the occasional blub if team synergy was being neglected to the detriment of the project moving forward.

GACcody2002.gif

This lad in work was crying last week because of my managers. He's 41. I felt terrible for the poor sod, not like you lot of heartless meanies.

Sounds a bit old to be a metrosexual.
Homey needs to grow a pair.

I worked in an architectural practice a while back and a couple of years ago one of the architects was bullying me.

The only time I've cried in work was when I had to tell the directors what was going on. I wasn't sobbing or anything just crying while I tried to remain as composed and calm as possible. I wasn't crying for pity it was just something that I couldn't control whatsoever.

I think most women can appreciate the pros of a good cry - a somewhat cleansed feeling afterwards even if you're just crying at home on your own for no good reason.

Or because you're drunk and pathetic.

If I turn 41 and find myself crying in work I think it will be "Falling Down" time...

either that or join a hippy commune in Roscommon time

both of which spell m.i.d.l.i.f.e.c.r.i.s.i.s

Or Leitrim I hear that's a popular place with the hippies these days.

lately i've been crying at the sight of protest marches. like the one in town the other day that was something to do with fish, it got me all weepy.

lately i've been crying at the sight of protest marches. like the one in town the other day that was something to do with fish, it got me all weepy.

Oh yeah, that was the save the fish march. People wanna save them because its projected that in 50 years there'll be none left to eat.

Disasterous news for Donegal Catch enthusiasts like myself.

Oh yeah, that was the save the fish march. People wanna save them because its projected that in 50 years there'll be none left to eat.

Disasterous news for Donegal Catch enthusiasts like myself.
they had a huge big fake fish on a trailer. it was all a bit overwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back