women bursting into tears at work and making me feel uncomfortable. (2 Viewers)

Can't wait for all our pisspot property tycoons to be moping around in negative equity. I'm going to point and laugh and say I told you so to every single one. It will be my mission in life - I'm going to sharpen my pointing finger for maximum effect.

"Awww did your litle investment property no work out awww. Did the bank repossess you house awwww. Well if it's any consolation I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN YOU GREEDY DOPEY BOLLIX - WHY DONT YOU GO STICK YOUR HUBRIS UP YOUR HOLE."

Can't wait for all our pisspot property tycoons to be moping around in negative equity. I'm going to point and laugh and say I told you so to every single one. It will be my mission in life - I'm going to sharpen my pointing finger for maximum effect.

"Awww did your litle investment property no work out awww. Did the bank repossess you house awwww. Well if it's any consolation I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN YOU GREEDY DOPEY BOLLIX - WHY DONT YOU GO STICK YOUR HUBRIS UP YOUR HOLE."

Can I point with you? I hope these people end up begging in the streets so i can tell them to fuck off. I hope to have some kind of radar invented by then where i can tell the normal poor from the 'i was a greedy cunt and artificially inflated the housing market by buying shitloads of property in Ireland and going guarantor on my ten kids gaffs , then buying some apartment in Turkey with me profits and now i am fucking broke' poor.

Girls I work with love crying all the time. But that's because my female manager is the nastiest person I have ever had the misfortune to meet in my life. I cried before but like diddles hid behind my monitor and no one noticed. Score!

This lad in work was crying last week because of my managers. He's 41. I felt terrible for the poor sod, not like you lot of heartless meanies.

a new woman in work pretty much broke into tears from the stress of the new job and marriage "issues". I had to chat to her for about an hour and a half to bring her round.

funnily enough we were about 5 feet away from the water cooler

Problem with this whole celtic tiger crap is that people have ended up in positions of authority that in a normal society wouldn't be allowed feed peoples goldfish when they went on holidays.

this results in hysterical women who see a good bawl as a acceptable substitue for competence wondering around the place and everyone else having to tiptoe around them and do their work

or else you have stupid dipshit bosses who havent a clue frustrating people to the point of tears.

either way

the sooner we have a good recession the better for all concerned.

this is the most amazing loop around to lay blame at the feet, nay paws, of the celtic tiger I haver ever seen... I'm actually in awe... sterling work...

This lad in work was crying last week because of my managers. He's 41. I felt terrible for the poor sod, not like you lot of heartless meanies.

If I turn 41 and find myself crying in work I think it will be "Falling Down" time...

either that or join a hippy commune in Roscommon time

both of which spell m.i.d.l.i.f.e.c.r.i.s.i.s

I cried loads of times when i worked in america, but not in front of my boss, who was a horrible religious nut who clearly wasn't of the 'treat thy neighbour as thyself' variety. She was so horrible to me on my first day I cried on all my breaks, and when I got home I was hysterical. Oh, she was evil.

I mortified myself in one of my last jobs by letting my boss really get to me and being furious/crying pretty regularly (i never cried in front of him, just got angry). One day he made me take a homeless person's blanket into the shop and I felt really bad doing it. He/me made a huge scene and I ran up the stairs, fell, dropped what I was holding and burst into tears in front of one of the young guys, who was lovely but totally unable to cope with me crying. Horrible!

In fairness, I don't think most normal people would cry for sympathy. It's really embarrassing.

In my last job I was reduced to tears on one occasion... but I knew they were coming, excused myself and managed to contain them until I got to the ladies room. I hated myself even for that. The stress had just been building for a few weeks.

I worked with one girl (about 20?) in a previous job who was constantly throwing tantrums. She was like a spoiled 4 year-old. It was amazing. Several times a day she would either scream, cry, throw things or jump up from her seat and walk off literally stamping her feet. :eek: The rest of the time she was mostly pouting - unless she got her own way... in which case she'd be all angel smiles for about 30 seconds. It was bizarrely entertaining.

I worked with one girl (about 20?) in a previous job who was constantly throwing tantrums. She was like a spoiled 4 year-old. It was amazing. Several times a day she would either scream, cry, throw things or jump up from her seat and walk off literally stamping her feet. :eek: The rest of the time she was mostly pouting - unless she got her own way... in which case she'd be all angel smiles for about 30 seconds. It was bizarrely entertaining.

wow, what a sure fire way to rocket up the promotions ladder.

jesus, it's so unprofessional to cry in work, you just can't do it and expect to be taken seriously. I have excused myself to go and sit in the loos and snivel a couple of times though. But no one knew about that.

Last week in here there was a girl clearing up shit that was left by her boss(the bint i go on about here) who was on a day off. It was not this girls fault that the job went to shit but she was getting the blame by one of the directors, she left the room in a bit of a state. Myself and my colleague in the studio told company director he was out of line giving her shit and it was her direct boss' fault. This poor girl always gets shit for this other bints fuck up.

The said bint is standing near me now, after opening a picture frame she got and the glass broke. What did she do? fucking start sniveling. Fuck off you cunt.

In my last job I was reduced to tears on one occasion... but I knew they were coming, excused myself and managed to contain them until I got to the ladies room. I hated myself even for that. The stress had just been building for a few weeks.

I've shed a few tears on the toilet in work too although the stress had only been building that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back