woman on off the rails having makeover put me off my dinner. (1 Viewer)

kirstie said:
I was watching it with my ma and we were both sniggering derisorily and bemoaning the wearing of fleece on anything or anyone who is not a sheep,

I'm wearing a fleece right now :(

kirstie said:
I think Ramps 'I do my best' has a funny tale re: the off the rails theme tune and a basement flat in rathmines.

explain yourself woman.

correct me if I am wrong but did you not end up at a party in a basement flat in rathmines after a night on the bold things, dancing to the off the rails theme tune? You did, because I know I laughed for about 2 hours solid after being told about it.

ramps said:
explain yourself woman.

kirstie said:
correct me if I am wrong but did you not end up at a party in a basement flat in rathmines after a night on the bold things, dancing to the off the rails theme tune? You did, because I know I laughed for about 2 hours solid after being told about it.

hahahah jaysis. perhaps i did.

ramps said:
anyway, never said i was stylish. i just try and look nice when i can, to the beat of my means.

heres a recent photo.

Guner-Prince.jpg

ramps said:
oh the humanity.

you should be ashamed of yrself..and sean i think you should let kirstie give u a makeover..we can get her and graham cruz to both make you over and see which one you prefer...

I don't know what this show that yee're on about is about.

But I say yes to a make-over, why not? But I keep the fleece

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I AM cool

Its a Tae Kwon-do fleece. I ordered them and everything, and got everyone drunk on the proceeds. Does that make me cool?

actually that might not be as hard as you might think - graham cruz is a mate of a mate of ours. And ramps don't need my fashint help, he dresses mucho well all on his lonesome. Definitely one of the most stylish men of my acquaintence in anyways.

muffin said:
you should be ashamed of yrself..and sean i think you should let kirstie give u a makeover..we can get her and graham cruz to both make you over and see which one you prefer...

i meant you could give seanc a makeover..just to get him out of the fleece..
and i would take it twas you miss kirstie who repped me for saying you cannot own a fleece and be cool..:)

seriously seanc throw the fleece in the bin..it will be the first day of the rest of yr life:)

and im sure yr very cool..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back