woman on off the rails having makeover put me off my dinner. (1 Viewer)

muffin said:
jayzus she was wrecked alright...and her sister was a looker..she must have had a hard life with that face..

how anyone can take so little interest in their appearance really puzzles me.

yeah how could she only be 34..imagine marrying someone and then it turning into that...thats whats wrong with marriage..women just let themselves go:)

muffin said:
yeah how could she only be 34..imagine marrying someone and then it turning into that...thats whats wrong with marriage..women just let themselves go:)

that programme really highlights the total lack of style among a large percentage of irish people.

ramps said:
that programme really highlights the total lack of style among a large percentage of irish people.

you posted a picture of some bapestas last week.

ICUH8N said:
you posted a picture of some bapestas last week.

never owned a pair, always wanted them.
are bapestas not cool anymore?

I was watching it with my ma and we were both sniggering derisorily and bemoaning the wearing of fleece on anything or anyone who is not a sheep, etc, when Neil arrived to bring me home and so I missed the rest. She was a fucking fright, a hair brush and a bit of anti-redness cream wouldn't have gone amiss either. I will NEVER understand women who only wear practical and functional clothing and a wardrobe full of horizontal tops and high waisted slacks. NEVER. They must be secretly depressed.

what horrors of horrors did they put her in then?

ramps said:
never owned a pair, always wanted them.
are bapestas not cool anymore?

I think their cool slot was short-lived. Japanese teenagers are a fickle bunch

kirstie said:
I was watching it with my ma and we were both sniggering derisorily and bemoaning the wearing of fleece on anything or anyone who is not a sheep, etc, when Neil arrived to bring me home and so I missed the rest. She was a fucking fright, a hair brush and a bit of anti-redness cream wouldn't have gone amiss either. I will NEVER understand women who only wear practical and functional clothing and a wardrobe full of horizontal tops and high waisted slacks. NEVER. They must be secretly depressed.

what horrors of horrors did they put her in then?

some awful combats and wedge things. it was pretty awful.

ramps said:
some awful combats and wedge things. it was pretty awful.

whist now ramps, have a swift one off the cuff while looking at this:

front_btsp4.jpg

ICUH8N said:
I think their cool slot was short-lived. Japanese teenagers are a fickle bunch

anyway, never said i was stylish. i just try and look nice when i can, to the beat of my means.

kirstie said:
whist now ramps, have a swift one off the cuff while looking at this:

front_btsp4.jpg

ugh, i think im going to be sick. grooo.

she did look much better at the end buh...but granted that wouldnt be bleedin hard..better in wrecked trendy clothes than in a bleedin tracksuit..ive told my other half that should i ever ever even think about wearing a tracksuit he can leave and i will totally understand..a tracksuit!!or a fleece!!christ almighty woman..

sweet jumpin jesus is right. Last week, or perhaps it was the week before, was even better. This MAN, who looked like Harold Bishop, had the nerve to nominate his WIFE for a makeover (I'd fuckin nominate him for a legal separation) and he went up against the stylist. The stylist won. Natch.

Head to Toe is seriously must-watch these days.

edit: harold in all his glory:
http://www.rte.ie/tv/offtherails/20060222section1.html

do you know what i really hate about off the rails..the shitty dance theme tune with the whispered off the rails..its a fuckin pain in the gee...

isnt it sad that this new beat the stylist thing was stolen from a 10 minute segment on this morning..

I think Ramps 'I do my best' has a funny tale re: the off the rails theme tune and a basement flat in rathmines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back