Willies (1 Viewer)

Ha ha !!!

The worst name I've ever heard for a lady part is a "cunny" the best name is the beef curtains or axe wound or indeed the hairy blink :eek: :eek:

I like to call my man part the cockateer or my dong or the one eyed soap dispensor or indeed my man part :D :D

knee%20vag.jpg

Gambra said:
This thread started out all serious.. And now...
oh really? with a name like willies i dunno if it was ever going to be that serious... you're right though - maybe i should have called it penises .. penii .. whatever... urgh - oh and remembered some more penile trivia / hypotheses
:
sooooo... my friend's girlfriend - who's german in case that makes any difference - she reckons that there are two types of penises, which she called 1) the blood penis and 2) the flesh penis. the idea being that the blood penis doesn't look like much until it's happy whereas the flesh penis looks not much different sizewize whether it's sad or happy (though other morphological developments take place - notably orientation and eh - girth perhaps). Well the latent irony being that the changing-room weener can be the bedroom goliath... hey - that's probably not irony - but the potential is there - especially when one considers that this lady also believes that the two different types of penises differ considerably in eh.. tensity and eh... steadfastness of tensity. oh - favouring the blood penis.

i wonder whether the efffect has any inflence on personality types - surely there could be a correlation with a feeling of quiet confidence that you can come through when it matters....

i'm not sure if it's true. i probably haven't been paying enough attention. i'm sure the population sample size of a single experimenter would pose a problem anyway... anyone want to volunteer an opinion? scientific fact? teutonic myth?

is this serious enough again? i think it's pretty serious...

ms b?

It does exist shine. Some are "growers", and some are "show-ers" (not showers), but the general idea is the same.

*cough
My experience with...willies is regrettably (for the purposes of this conversation) limited in scope, but yes, there are two distinct types, pretty much as you described. I have no idea as to what differences there might be with regard to steadfastness &c, if indeed there are any; erectile tissue is erectile tissue. The difference, presumably is in the size/volume of the corpus cavernosum, henceforth to be referred to as "the inflatey bit"
and I doubt it makes any difference to the, ah, recipient...

ICUH8N said:
*cough
My experience with...willies is regrettably (for the purposes of this conversation) limited in scope, but yes, there are two distinct types, pretty much as you described. I have no idea as to what differences there might be with regard to steadfastness &c, if indeed there are any; erectile tissue is erectile tissue. The difference, presumably is in the size/volume of the corpus cavernosum, henceforth to be referred to as "the inflatey bit"
and I doubt it makes any difference to the, ah, recipient...
indeeeeeed? wellums, i must admit that i heard of the theory through the boyfriend of said german lady - and as he himself identifies as a type 1) blood penis or "grower", tis possible the inflammatory commentary on prowess was ammended by himself... or indeed by herself in order to stroke the em.. ego of my friend. Ho hum. or else you like to think of yourself as a bit of a "shower"... corpus cavernosum eh? ah it's all coming back to me - vas deferens, seminal vesicles, glans... show us yer glans luv... and eh - give us a corona there with a slice of lime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back