Willies (1 Viewer)

Shine

It occurred to me that even though you boys have got your own, we girls have seen more happy ones then you ever will. Thuswise i would just like to make some simple observations:
Whatever size they are flaccid, they're usually all in and around the same length erect. So don't worry :D
With maybe 4 lifelong notable exceptions in either direction (so far... think mushroom and mammoth).
You boys who are proud of your long skinny ones should grow up. There's nothing worse than long skinny ones - they are pokey in the innards.
That is all.
Enough about wombs.
Let's talk about willies.
Please - no pictures ;)

_39837677_thorne300.jpg

i once encountered a willy that was smaller than a cigarette lighter. erect.

"uh...i forgot i had a meeting in the morning (it would have been a sunday morning) sorry....see ya"

i said as i gathered my clothes and grimaced all the way home at 5am.

honestly though; you can come across a guy with an aesthetically perfect penis who has absolutely no idea about riding in the same way a guy who may not be packing much meat can make your night.

gnome sayin?

stop oppressing the males.

stop objectifying our bodies and trying to push us into some magazine perfect model of penile persuasion.

yours,
Val Solanis

La La said:
honestly though; you can come across a guy with an aesthetically perfect penis who has absolutely no idea about riding in the same way a guy who may not be packing much meat can make your night.

gnome sayin?
yeah - like i say - they seem mostly all about the same to me - erect - sizewise - aside from maybe 4 in my life. as for riding, strangely enough, i haven't had bad sex in quite a long time... that said, i haven't had much sex... but maybe i'm just better at it... or my standards are dropping :confused:

did you really run away from lighter man? i went through what motions were possible to go through with button mushroom... jesus... i was young and foolish.

i hope we don't make any wee-willied thumped posters feel sad !bog

Shine said:
did you really run away from lighter man?

he was an aussie from bondi so i figured he was a good sort. BUT.........

not only did he have a miniscule penis, he had a carpet on his back.

you're damn right i left ;)

my worst sexual experiences have been with aussies. there was one i went out with for a while called nick - or "psycho-neeek" - who only wanted to go at it like a jackhammer - no amount of cajoling could slow this man down... and the expression on his face! like some sort of brutal pain...
i eventually told him to stop wanking inside me. that cooled his jets.
his willy? average.

by the way: willy willy willy willy willy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ahem

and why isn't there a similar cutsey little name for us? "fanny" doesn't quite cut the mustard somehow... like you wouldn't use "fanny" for your little daughter - but you'd be quite happy to use "willy" for your son? does that make sense? i think there's been a pussy/cunt/fanny names thread before. front bottom i like - but it's just a bit silly. mine - as a child - was called my "wee wee" but then i discovered that means pee... so it had to remain nameless for countless strange guilty childhood catholic years...

vaj

me vaj

Wilbert said:
Speaking as a William, I can tell you that no William likes being called Willy. There are about 3 people I know who call me this but 3 is my limit!

eh - no sorry - i meant that you might have your son refer to his penis as his willy but you wouldn't really have your daughter refer to her vagina as her fanny - not that you might call your son willy but you wouldn't really call your daughter fanny... although same holds. sortof. :eek::confused:

save me. post more pictures. i'm leaving.

(willy willy willy willy willy ha ha ha ha haaaaa)

Shine said:
and why isn't there a similar cutsey little name for us?

My girlfriend used to refer to her front bottom as hER "Finola"

until i told her that is my mothers name

actually

i dont want to talk about it

*shudder*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back