why are there so many threads started by men on thumped about how shit women are? (5 Viewers)

i just think that starting a thread about why women are shit at something is unnecessary and for the most part spirals into a big long thread about how crap women are about everything. It's sexist (even if you believe you didn't 'mean' it to be sexist) and it's really insulting. Ironically most of the people who contribute to those threads would consider themselves 'liberal','openminded' etc but they just say the most closeminded and chauvinistic things.

and it shouldn't have to be pointed out that the answer isn't one of the women on here starting a thread about how shit men are at everything. I mean, really.

This is sweetoblivion, btw.

because i am curious. I've never seen a thread saying 'why are men so slow at everything'/'why are men not funny'/blah blah blah.

Also it pisses me off.

i just think that starting a thread about why women are shit at something is unnecessary and for the most part spirals into a big long thread about how crap women are about everything. It's sexist (even if you believe you didn't 'mean' it to be sexist) and it's really insulting. Ironically most of the people who contribute to those threads would consider themselves 'liberal','openminded' etc but they just say the most closeminded and chauvinistic things.

and it shouldn't have to be pointed out that the answer isn't one of the women on here starting a thread about how shit men are at everything. I mean, really.

.|..|

why cant youse just take these things in the humour they were intended?

humour?
you mean the sexist humour, yeah?

It is NOT funny. Believe me, if there were regular threads here about how men are shit at various things where we all bitched about you, and the board was female-dominated and the world was female-dominated and men had had to struggle for equality for thousands of years, then you'd see what I'm on about.

But that'll never happen, so just take it from me, it's not funny.

i'd say most of the people who take an age at supermarket checkouts are women because most of the people in supermarket queues are women.

how's that for sexyism.

i'd say most of the people who take an age at supermarket checkouts are women because most of the people in supermarket queues are women.

how's that for sexyism.
Just as most threads that are jokey threads about women is because the majoirty of posters on these boards are blokes.......

aside from rampz thread, which didn't really look entirely serious, where are all these threads about how crap women are?
just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back