Who is the worst band ever? (1 Viewer)

On the subject of Creed, and the worst bands ever...

stryper.jpg

STRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYPER!

kraster said:
Offspring

aye, for that "give it to me baby / fly white guy" they deserve to be punished for crimes against humanity. actually, i have an intense aversion to all those so called american "pop-punk" bands ("punk"? how dare they!) which are all white suburban kids in oversized clothes doing awful songs with intentionally dumb lyrics. i used to live with a lady who just listened to that stuff constantly, the pain the pain.

its been mentioned so often already it might be just picking on an easy target, but simply red = simply shit.

also madonna really irritates me, especially the stuff she was doing in the 90s: taking whatever music form was hot at the time, doing an album in that style and releasing it a year too late, confirming the staleness of the genre.

i'd be more thinking of who are the most over rated bad band cos there is too many shite bands to start naming....... i cud get stick for this but one band i always hated cos i was force fed on listening to them for a while in friends houses are The doors. they never did anything for me and they pissed me off having to listen to them....

they do nothing for me either.sick of hearing about how genius their music was.A fucking jazz band with a obnoxious frontman
buck said:
i'd be more thinking of who are the most over rated bad band cos there is too many shite bands to start naming....... i cud get stick for this but one band i always hated cos i was force fed on listening to them for a while in friends houses are The doors. they never did anything for me and they pissed me off having to listen to them....

ddmurph said:
i'll rip the track and stick it up on the web later. don't have it with me now though so i'll do it tomorrow. it's on the ruts meets mad professor rhythm collision album anyway.
here you go ...
dub version: http://rennes.ucc.ie/~davidm/07_Weak_Heart_Dub.mp3
12" vocal mix: http://rennes.ucc.ie/~davidm/13_Weak_Heart_(Vocal_Mix).mp3
give me a shout if there's any problems downloading. i'll probably have to take it down again on monday but i can stick it back up if anyone wants it.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Yep,I can confirm the Doors were shit.

Hmm, I never thought the Doors were shite. I mean, fair enough, they had a few crap songs but i never disliked them. The Beatles would interest me less than The Doors to be honest. Not that I'm saying The Beatles are a shit band or anything, that accolade is reserved imo for the bands mentioned in my list (oh, and Creed), but i just never got into them at all really.

Never got the beatles at all.Same goes for happy mondays,stones roses etc
Was never mad about the Rolling Stones either which is unusual because they play my favourite kind of music.I just think other bands have done it much better.
chutneyfarmer said:
Hmm, I never thought the Doors were shite. I mean, fair enough, they had a few crap songs but i never disliked them. The Beatles would interest me less than The Doors to be honest. Not that I'm saying The Beatles are a shit band or anything, that accolade is reserved imo for the bands mentioned in my list (oh, and Creed), but i just never got into them at all really.

i have been bored by the doors, floyd, and the beatles. I believe regardless of what they helped create through inspiration, the beatles are the most over-rated band ever............................................. Long live Andrew wk.............................................party hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back