Who is the worst band ever? (2 Viewers)

Seen pictures allright. He was a radio dj for a while and Twisted Sister got back together recently and redone Stay Hungry. Claimed it never sounded right.

holy shit, i may have missed it, but i haven't seen CREED listed here...CREED, fucking CREED!!!! with the singer who sounded like Cher with constipation. and rock songs about personal relationships with God. how utterly fucking disgusting. and now the lead singer from Creed is in a band with Canada's own Tea Party, another bunch of cockholes.

Queen Buzzo said:
Closely followed by trendy new Paul Brady,

Paul Brady made a deadly LP with Andy Irvine in 1976

B000005CRX.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

every home should own it

Brian Conniffe said:
bands i hate:
manic street preachers
oasis
red hot chilli peppers
the white stripes
fun loving criminals
pink floyd
robbie williams
fatboy slim
limp bizkit
dandy warhols

just my opinion like, hope no-one is offended.

of that list,
- Manics were great, not anymore
- Oasis, fun debut
- White Stripes, pretty good
- Pink Floyd, amazing

the rest are bollocks alright

I'm in a rage
Get off of that stage
o.k.

stephenoblunt said:
I have a friend who is OBSESSED with Steely Dan. He always corners me at things and talks to me for ages about them. I think he wants me to feel the same way about them. He also adores 10 cc. Both o fthem made it into this worst band thread :rolleyes:

Steely Dan are amazing
10cc - Original Soundtracks is a goodie

Right, first against the wall for my crap band firing squad are...

Keane
Libertines
Stereophonics
Limp Bizkit (more for Fred Durst's vocal shite. Thought the original guitarist had some nice ideas)
Some band i saw supporting Idlewild a few years back (Only time I've ever heckled a band.)
Good FUCKING Charlotte
The Thrills

I'm sure there's lots more I've blocked out of my memory too.

There was an interview with him in classic rock a while back where he was claiming he was a household name in america.I think he endorses cleaning products a la cillit bang.No joke.

Manowar are good by the way in relation to the other post.

Keane and the Libertines are just plain offensive.

Matchbox 20.The only thing that music could contribute to is a wallpaper advert or an industrial advertisement for lifts.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Jaysus...

Have ya seen Dee Snider these days? Looks like a bouncer or something..

xsteox said:
my chemical romance and throwdown are so much worse its unbelieveable

Dear god, how is this possible? I mean, that fucking band is so incredibly unlistenable, beyond anything I ever thought humanly achievable, and they use fake names like 'synyster' and they did an interview with some fucking zine in which they talked about nothing but beatdowns and pussy, and it's all so utterly in earnest that there is nowhere to go.

For fuck's sake, they actually had a lyric that went, "But I can't take their soul. Punching through jell-o, stabbing, not killing" Where do I even fucking begin?! There is nothing worse!

Not only did I think they were a joke band, I thought they were a joke band who had amateurishly taken things just a little bit too far and weren't quite as funny as they could have been.

On a more spiritual note, Lord Damian, is Creed the band that did that song that's all, "This is how you remind me...." and shit? If so, then, yes, they are the worst ever band. Also. In addition to some others. I was trying to think of which ball-squishing, taint-tickling, whiny, nasal, ass-rock band was actually the one who did that song. They all look the same to me.

jane said:
Dear god, how is this possible? I mean, that fucking band is so incredibly unlistenable, beyond anything I ever thought humanly achievable, and they use fake names like 'synyster' and they did an interview with some fucking zine in which they talked about nothing but beatdowns and pussy, and it's all so utterly in earnest that there is nowhere to go.

For fuck's sake, they actually had a lyric that went, "But I can't take their soul. Punching through jell-o, stabbing, not killing" Where do I even fucking begin?! There is nothing worse!

Not only did I think they were a joke band, I thought they were a joke band who had amateurishly taken things just a little bit too far and weren't quite as funny as they could have been.

On a more spiritual note, Lord Damian, is Creed the band that did that song that's all, "This is how you remind me...." and shit? If so, then, yes, they are the worst ever band. Also. In addition to some others. I was trying to think of which ball-squishing, taint-tickling, whiny, nasal, ass-rock band was actually the one who did that song. They all look the same to me.

Shit!!! I foRgot Creed!!!

They should have been on top of my list.

Purely for this arrogant cunt
index_r1_c1.gif

And Jane, Nickleback were the ones that did that song. They sound the same as Creed really. Bland rock guitars with that horrible growly american radio rock style singing.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Ah chutney, sher isn't it obvious no-one understands the poor chap.
Look at him sher!
Ah.

Nobody can understand the pain this man has gone through...

...to get his sweaty arse into these leather pants

creedssbw1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back