who here has been to court? (2 Viewers)

I don't have a "thing" or a schtick, as some might call it. Whats makes you think I've a "thing"? eh?!
C'mere, that's fucking ridiculous like!

(booyah)

I think you missed the joke there, The.

Anywhooodles, I'm not defensive, and you're not sad. You're laughing maniacly, as is your wont

nah boy didn't miss it, just chose to disregard it like. I may not be sad, but I'm fucking starving. Am I what.

Me too.

I'm away. Off home to eat something meaty.
and no, not a cock, before anyone thinks they're being clever:rolleyes:

Check yiz later alligators

Sorry. Its just that its been the second time today that someone's called me a girl. Third time this week. Its getting me paranoid.

for fucks sake THE and SEANC court is in session and im holding you both in contempt of court for acting like a pair of coked-up barbie dolls after too much fun in the sun y'hear?

;) :p :)

Hamilton Burger said:
The more eagle-eyed of you lot would have noticed that my moniker has spent many a sour day in court.

"Incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial!"

(Ok I stole it from Wikipedia, I couldn't remember the quote properly)

I did jury duty once

really glad I did, although it was a horrible case to have got, the case I got... and was there for four days...

but y'know, it was good... actually bizzare to be stuck with 12 total strangers for four days, you have to eat together, go everywhere together... you get all into it you all go "Oh I think this cause I'm like that" or "no way, I think this, cause once I did that" then when it's all over... you just... sort of... walk.... away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back