Who do you hate? (1 Viewer)

how about this fuckwit..her voice is murderous

celine-dion-04.jpg

apparentely she sunk the titanic
- leigh

i can't get the image/sound of Ronnie Hawkins singing "Who Do You Hate" at The Last Waltz. it's getting me thru an otherwise humdrum kinda day.

tis a bit shite alright ,where bouts in westmeath??? meself and frona are going for some gats in a while if yer at a loose end ,and near Athlone!!!!!
ah shit! in true rural style the phone line died for 3 days. I was just outside moate. !bogthanks tho!

oh I hate going into musicmaker or any other music shop. I feel like the moment i walk in they start talkin to me like i'm thick, or a total fuckin novalty.

oh I hate going into musicmaker or any other music shop. I feel like the moment i walk in they start talkin to me like i'm thick, or a total fuckin novalty.

Walk in with your "crew" and watch them grovel like fuck.

Find something really expensive that's relatively new to market that you know they won't have and enquire about it, then walk around the shop as if you own the place while they look it up.

Those who can, do, those who can't, work in music shops talking shite.

In fairness, she gets a bad rep. Yes, she's fucked up, but if they left her alone to get on with it and get proper help, then she mightn't be too bad. Her mother was a cunt. And that shit just can't help but fuck you up.

Anyway,

The staff of the Mater A & E, whose idea of Triage seems to be: look after the junkies, the malingerers, the alcos and the wasters with nothing better to be doing, before looking after the "urgent" cases. "You're no. 4 on the urgent list, no sorry, I meant 6, which, by that I mean, 2.... - Oh wait, another junkie...."

And the junkies, malingerers, alcos and wasters that get priority.

Rot in hell, the lot of them.

Ah, glad that's off me chest.

Lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back