Who do you hate? (2 Viewers)

everything about him leigh, his wooly face, his voice, the way he says "dance" and "romance" in lady in red. he just kinda makes me feel a bit queasy.

i also dislike yr man from the thrills...but thats a more passionate, burning hatred.

too easy - everybody hates them.
ever been on a hippy hunt? it's fucking great - ever since foxhunting was done away with, it's the only entertainment i get

.|..|
- leigh

thats what i thought until i got called a skin head fascist in work for saying i hate hippies.
call me next time yr going hippy hunting,ill be there with bells on.should i bring a shotgun or rifle?

thats what i thought until i got called a skin head fascist in work for saying i hate hippies.
call me next time yr going hippy hunting,ill be there with bells on.should i bring a shotgun or rifle?

bollocks to that - bring a massive fucking axe. it's OK to be sadistic when hunting "people"

rachel,
tell me about your thrilling (ahem...) passion

:D
- leigh

is that just a hate for cornnations treet?

No, I've just never met anyone called Audrey that was a nice person (ok there is one, but she goes by a nickname). I also hate all of these people

B00005RRHC.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

How someone managed to make a film with practically ever actor I fucking hate in it is a mystery. I always think Rick Moranis is in it because I fucking hate him as well.

No, I've just never met anyone called Audrey that was a nice person (ok there is one, but she goes by a nickname). I also hate all of these people

B00005RRHC.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

How someone managed to make a film with practically ever actor I fucking hate in it is a mystery. I always think Rick Moranis is in it because I fucking hate him as well.

And Bobcat Goldthwaite

floyd landis

bus eireann's management

Hold on. What? Floyd Landis??? He... gasp... is meant to be dead on. Like, sound as a pound. My mates sister work(ed) with him, and said he was really a lovely bloke. Lancey Baby, less so. "All those bloody lecherous Italians" less so again. Cause they spent most of the time off the bike trying to touch her up. Which is funny for about 4 minutes.

Bus Eireann's mngmnt though... is a clear winner. Clear. Country miles and all that.
Let me think.
I do hate Bush Jr. I know its an easy one. I know that he is merely the pivot through which evil acts. I know that he is a vehicle. But, I hate him. I get irrationally angry when I see him talking. Which, living in the the US, is a bit.

I also hate this one Russian Beeotch from my department. She is an admin person. Cause she basically failed at science, but is phenomally good at rimming people. She has this Russian Plastic Girl creeping slimeyness about her. She has entire sections of her brain dedicated to figuring out if she thinks she needs to be nice to you to get ahead in life, or can she drop down into her default state of being a total, out and out, two faced cunt.

Which is what she lives for.

She loves it. And then when she thinks someone needs the rimmed, she grovels. I mean, it makes me a little bit nausiated watching it. She literally scuttles about, bent over, smiling, groveling, while she fellates them. And then when she sees you, she is LOVELY to you. And I am basically trying not to splatter puke on the walls so hard that all I can do is grunt, and then the fucking Chair of Harvard or something thinks I am an asshole.
ARRRRGH. I hate her. I seriously hate her. I tell everyone, and they all, so far without exception, agree with me. Even the people who are "important".

She is going to wake up one day, in the shower, balling her eyes out, on her hands and knees, screaming "WHO AM I?????". Mark my words.

wasnt there a thread similar to this a while back.
anyhow, im always an advocate for some good cunting bitching.
my hatred remains...

01_main.jpg

mum of the year, you cunt.

okaned.jpg

dara_obriain_430x320.jpg

those are the ones i can think of for the moment....
oh and george w bush, hes like soooo annoying.

wasnt there a thread similar to this a while back.
anyhow, im always an advocate for some good cunting bitching.
my hatred remains...

01_main.jpg

mum of the year, you cunt.

In fairness, she gets a bad rep. Yes, she's fucked up, but if they left her alone to get on with it and get proper help, then she mightn't be too bad. Her mother was a cunt. And that shit just can't help but fuck you up.

Anyway,

The staff of the Mater A & E, whose idea of Triage seems to be: look after the junkies, the malingerers, the alcos and the wasters with nothing better to be doing, before looking after the "urgent" cases. "You're no. 4 on the urgent list, no sorry, I meant 6, which, by that I mean, 2.... - Oh wait, another junkie...."

And the junkies, malingerers, alcos and wasters that get priority.

Rot in hell, the lot of them.

Ah, glad that's off me chest.

nah you're right goff, just i find her to be a notice box and her continual cameo on my tv shoving prawns and chicken skewers in her gob grates my fucking chedder.

granted though, her mothers a cunt.

oh, almost forgot about this guy...

769.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back