Who do you hate? (4 Viewers)

Anyway,

The staff of the Mater A & E, whose idea of Triage seems to be: look after the junkies, the malingerers, the alcos and the wasters with nothing better to be doing, before looking after the "urgent" cases. "You're no. 4 on the urgent list, no sorry, I meant 6, which, by that I mean, 2.... - Oh wait, another junkie...."

And the junkies, malingerers, alcos and wasters that get priority.

Rot in hell, the lot of them.

Ah, glad that's off me chest.

Actually, I must correct that.

ALL doctors. Their arrogance knows no bounds.

(Oh, and read between the fucking lines).

I also hate peopel who say boxing day and they are irish...

Nearly everyone in Donegal refers to it as Boxing Day, including all the Ra heads.

I hate that prick David McWilliams.

Also Bertie Ahern may be an easy target but his crying on tele touched a deep, deep nerve of hatred for me, cunt.

must include this dick...
katrina_2.jpg

and these cunts...
500x375.aspx

and let us not forget the biggest arsehole of them all...
km3.jpg

how these people seeped through to the human race is unknown to this day.
- leigh

I agree wholeheartedly with you, lymp. Who, in god's name, finds those people talented. Million pound war between ITV and the Beeb for Vernon Kaye?

What are these people on?

Do they think they've caught some sort of zeitgeist? Or is it pure laziness?

Bring back Michael Grade. Oh, wait.... fuck it...bring back his uncle.

oh, almost forgot about this guy...

769.jpg
You hate Damo? He's pretty sound for a punk.

I hate Jose Mourinho, Frank Lampard, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Didier Drogba, Arjen Robben and Ricardo Carvalleo. The rest of the Chelsea team I just despise.

and let us not forget the biggest arsehole of them all...
km3.jpg

Ah. He's not so bad once he's reigned in a bit. When he's given free run of the show, he gets a bit too much.

I was watching that Channel 4 year round-up quiz last night, and he was one of the funnier people on it - although he didn't have much competition.

I hate these smug bastards :

ulittle.jpg

What's so funny about a bunch of catch-phrases and repeated gags?

I hate these smug bastards :

ulittle.jpg

What's so funny about a bunch of catch-phrases and repeated gags?

one of the reasons i've always loved monty python was the way nearly every episode was completely new (or something completely different...ahem...) - there was the odd repeated sketch (like the sergeant-major bit), but that was rare
but to consistently set up a 25 minute show around the same group of sketches is a bit lazy
funny once, humourable second time, irritating on the third
and i'll state again how much i completely despise catherine tate

- leigh

sketch shows like little britain and the fast show have a very limited shelf life so they have to milk it for all its worth.
the little britain phenomenon has truly run its course though and the two chaps who star in it are indeed smug fucks.

i honestly dont mind russel brand, he was genius years ago on mtv's dancefloor chart show. taking the piss outta clubbers clearly off their blocks on yokes. great tv.

Eva Longoria

I'm beginning to twitch even just typing her name. I can barely look at a photo of her without wanting to rip my eyes out.

Everything about her makes me prickle. And I've never even seen an episode of Desperate Housewives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back