What's the most you'd pay for a pair of shoes? (1 Viewer)

290US in '87 for a pair of Cole Hahn loafers.
Now, what ever vans off the wall high tops go for. Same runners for the last 30 years.

I own alot of shoes and always seem to wear the same pairs. I think the most I spent was €180 on boots, average is about a hundred a pair for work shoes or €50 for shoes for out. I know you can pay up to €500 in the likes of foot solution for shoes shaped to your foot. My friend works there and she's forever trying to convince me. They aren't pretty though hence I find it easy to say no

I own alot of shoes and always seem to wear the same pairs. I think the most I spent was €180 on boots, average is about a hundred a pair for work shoes or €50 for shoes for out. I know you can pay up to €500 in the likes of foot solution for shoes shaped to your foot. My friend works there and she's forever trying to convince me. They aren't pretty though hence I find it easy to say no

The only thing I've ever spent €180 on was a computer. and yes it came off the back of a truck.

oh I think the most expensive ones I have are some marc by marc jacobs ones. I'll happily shell over a couple of hundred but in general it's a mathematical formula which involves:

do i like them?
if yes, check price
then
do I REALLY like them?
if yes
buy
else
don't.

Apart from ernesto & Kenosha the rest of you people are sick!

Ah wait a second I'm wearing a pair of waterproof hill walking style boots perfect fot the current wheather and they €35 that's a fair price methinks. No? As was pointed out to me on the subject of incredibly cheap runners they must be made in absolute dungeons if they're that price.

Proper winter shoes.
cariboubuff.jpg

The North American, cold climate, Dr. Martin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back