What would you do..? (1 Viewer)

Know how you feel, our rehearsal rooms (local youth club) were burnt to the ground in the early hours of Saturday morning, forensics confirmed a deliberate attack...lucky we had a back up room and it was the only Saturday we actually took all our equipment out!!....plus Karma must come into play at some point!!

killing nazis is a full time job. I finished killing them in Medal of Honour, now I must get Call of Duty - cos for me, killing nazis is a full time job.

avernus said:
killing nazis is a full time job. I finished killing them in Medal of Honour, now I must get Call of Duty - cos for me, killing nazis is a full time job.

Haha, I love playing the Nazis in Medal of Honour online, just because I get to shout "Angripppeeennn!!!!" over and over again, brilliant!

Cormcolash said:
Haha, I love playing the Nazis in Medal of Honour online, just because I get to shout "Angripppeeennn!!!!" over and over again, brilliant!

GRENADA!!!!

fuggin nazis. theyre all so angry looking. I didnt see one scared boy - like that shithead who blew the whistle on gayorg von trapp - Its important to see a scared nazi, so that you can shoot him in his scared nazi face.

vt-hcm-cu-chi-trap7-600.jpg

Can anyone guess at how much it would cost to get a replacement passenger window? Some fuckhead smashed mine last night. Just broke the window. The car is old (87 Mitsubishi colt) so there's no chance of finding anything at the junk yard - that was the experience of trying to replace a headlight about a year ago.

boigaz said:
Can anyone guess at how much it would cost to get a replacement passenger window? Some fuckhead smashed mine last night. Just broke the window. The car is old (87 Mitsubishi colt) so there's no chance of finding anything at the junk yard - that was the experience of trying to replace a headlight about a year ago.
aargh. that sucks balls. luckily though (if you can find one) a passenger window shouldn't be too expensive.. I've got a number for a decent scrapyard here in cork. is that probably miles away from where you are? because this is my third window and I sourced the other two (which were side windows) pretty cheap here. can't hurt to call anyways.. think the number is:

021-4311031 or 021-4311666

sorry, I've got bits of paper with shit written on them all over the place here! anyway if these guys can't help you they might be able to send you in the right direction? suppose if you're in dublin/up the country this isn't really useful! :eek:

edit: in any case, if you're having trouble where you are you never know your luck if you ring around various parts of the country. there's a big scrapyard inlimerick too called fentons. never know!

plug said:
aargh. that sucks balls. luckily though (if you can find one) a passenger window shouldn't be too expensive.. I've got a number for a decent scrapyard here in cork. is that probably miles away from where you are? because this is my third window and I sourced the other two (which were side windows) pretty cheap here. can't hurt to call anyways.. think the number is:

021-4311031 or 021-4311666

sorry, I've got bits of paper with shit written on them all over the place here! anyway if these guys can't help you they might be able to send you in the right direction? suppose if you're in dublin/up the country this isn't really useful! :eek:

edit: in any case, if you're having trouble where you are you never know your luck if you ring around various parts of the country. there's a big scrapyard inlimerick too called fentons. never know!

Thanks! You know the funny thing? I just had a look on the buy and sell and I can get a whole (the same) car for €200!

Failing getting a window from the scrap yard, and assuming that ordering a replacement window from a Mitsubishi garage would cost more than €200, how much to scrap a car (sans window)? A bit drastic, I know. Checking out the options.

I'm in Dublin btw.

Another thing. How much did you pay for the windows from the scrap yard then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back