What would you do..? (1 Viewer)

Unicron said:
Put it on the insurance, you don't lose your no claims discount, I've had to to it twice.
Yeah, that worked. They came out and fixed it the next day. Didn't affect the no claims or anything.

Best thing ever to get rid of knackers: If they're within throwing distance of your house get some of those insanely loud bangers you can get at Halloween. If you can throw them into the bushes behind where they are without them seeing where it came from it'll frighten the living shit out them. Do it only once a day and repeat every time they come back. It'll freak them out and they'll get so paranoid they'll never come back again guaranteed.

1950's said:
Best thing ever to get rid of knackers: If they're within throwing distance of your house get some of those insanely loud bangers you can get at Halloween. If you can throw them into the bushes behind where they are without them seeing where it came from it'll frighten the living shit out them. Do it only once a day and repeat every time they come back. It'll freak them out and they'll get so paranoid they'll never come back again guaranteed.

or....shotgun them in the face. bangers are no substitute for a 12 guage in the chops.

As a knacker drinker myself (we dont trash places or leave cans around but have had the law called on us once or twice even though we drink in parks...and arnt annoying any one!!!) i would leave out the bleach in the vodka bottles it would work as i know people who have found drink left some where and drank it and they will just think that its the taste of the vodka... we drank this real cheap cheap shit called Glens vodka one night it tasted like fucking bleach.. But then like two days later you will see the headline in the star YOUTH ON LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE AFTER DRINKING BLEACH PRANCH
townie.gif

(Tomo before sad fatal drinking insident last weekend)

C'mher to me. there's nothing wrong with Glens vodka... it's great stuff at 6 euro a naggin. I won't have people talking ill of it

Hmmmmm... I suppose , i just remember that name more then others cause at one stage i was almost puking my liver up... ugh.. bad times...

avernus said:
drinking found bottles of booze really puts the knacker back in knacker-drinking.

True. When the Gaurds take your drink where does it go? arent they meant to pour it out in front of you?

Roisin said:
True. When the Gaurds take your drink where does it go? arent they meant to pour it out in front of you?

It goes back to the station, and then into the bellies of fat cops working up a sweat by not doing their jobs.

Wexford has quite a few female police people..... I dont know why im saying taht but i just thought of it

Dinzi said:
Know how you feel, our rehearsal rooms (local youth club) were burnt to the ground in the early hours of Saturday morning, forensics confirmed a deliberate attack...lucky we had a back up room and it was the only Saturday we actually took all our equipment out!!....plus Karma must come into play at some point!!

Forensics? Read your post again, Inspector Gadget or the most brain dead Poirot fan could solve this crime.

Poirot enters the room and says this in a camp belgian accent: Dinzi, you took all your gear out of the local youth club, went on the piss ended up in Karma cos of the cheap pints, came back to the Youth Club and torched it, did you not? You even had a back up room.Most bands find it hard to find a place to practice at all but you arranged a second one, very suspicious. Did all of this not run through your head when you heard the place got torched?

The said:
C'mher to me. there's nothing wrong with Glens vodka... it's great stuff at 6 euro a naggin. I won't have people talking ill of it

i tried to buy glen's in carvill's on camden st. a while back and he said
"no, take some red square instead. we only sell glen's to our homeless customers"

true story

andrew

MominskoHoro said:
i tried to buy glen's in carvill's on camden st. a while back and he said
"no, take some red square instead. we only sell glen's to our homeless customers"

true story

andrew

:eek: nonense!
I know someone who won't let his girlfriend drink Glens or huzzar. She's only allowed drink Smirnoff or he gets pissed off. Alcohol snobbery. it's a horrible thing

Why the fuck is he so picky about that like whats the difference a fucking euro.. and it still tastes like piss and still gets you very drunk very fast.....

Booooooo!!

Fuckin dirtbags. I suppose we could try and help them and make an effort to understand their condition but.....

ak-mag100.jpg

That's a kalashnikov assault rifle with a 100 round magazine!!! .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back