What would you do..? (1 Viewer)

thats shit- especially cos its where you live..
you should get a kindly nun to talk to them and teach them the evilness of their wicked ways...
im so sure that would help...
or you could ring that vicar from emmerdale..
ashley1_unsigned.JPG

My mates in dundee got rid of a similar problem by leavin bits of rancid meat and stuff hidden beside where the wee feckers were gathering.

They also occasionally did "drive-bys" with super-soakers full of piss..

TenRabbits said:
My mates in dundee got rid of a similar problem by leavin bits of rancid meat and stuff hidden beside where the wee feckers were gathering.
this is a fucking great idea.

throw meat around where they drink and they'll have to leave cause of the smell of rotting flesh

0109_zombie_attack.jpg

no no no... these guys aren't homeless. they're just a bunch of trackie wearing teenage scumfucks. or "norries" I suppose, to use a corkism.

I handed out too much rep today already, but I'm gonna have to rep some youze up big time. funny shit indeed.. :)

norries eh? definitely do something bad to them so.

tell them what life holds instore for them... heroin addiction, gang rape in prison... should do the tirck.

Thats what you get for living on the Northside Plug....... you made your own bed now go lie in it. Or you could always go and join them for a bit of bushing some night and they wouldn't bother putting bottles through your window again.... you might even get a free can of dutch gold or two out of it

plug said:
..if you got into your car last night to find that one of the tracksuit wearing fucks that drink on the steps across from your house had lobbed an empty vodka bottle through your rear windscreen, causing much damage and expense?

happened to me last night. third broken window this year. didn't see who did it, but it's one of any number of a group of these cunts that bush drink across the road opposite my house. grrrr..

sorry.... won't happen again, I'll take my bush elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back