What would you do..? (1 Viewer)

plug

Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
..if you got into your car last night to find that one of the tracksuit wearing fucks that drink on the steps across from your house had lobbed an empty vodka bottle through your rear windscreen, causing much damage and expense?

happened to me last night. third broken window this year. didn't see who did it, but it's one of any number of a group of these cunts that bush drink across the road opposite my house. grrrr..

I'm thinking about revenge but I'm running short on suitable ideas. naturally, although a desireable option in theory, a stabbing/bludgeoning/burning spree is out of the question for legal reasons..

so any suggestions? or any anecdotes/jokes that might cheer me up? :)

sam24sws.jpg

Seriously, forget the revenge thing. You don't want them throwing a flaming motorbike through your window. Best to turn the rage inwards. or maybe tell yourself that they're jealous of your intelligence.

thats fuckin shit. i hate that sort of crap. especially if its happenin just outside where you live. its tricky. i suppose the gardai said they cant do much?

in future just become an moany fucker and call the cops any time you see fuckers drinkin there.

did i mention that The Goone/Skinnerchinner got a bottled last friday night by some scumbag on harcourt street. pisses me off. blood everywhere apparently

Either you do something illegal - I would recommend: pick one at a time, catch him on his own and beat the holy fuck out of him for about 10 hours straight. now dont leave them in a condition that they could come back even in a month to fuck you up. stamp on their knees and elbows. that'd fairly fuck their chances of throwing a punch or kicking ever again.

or just go to the cops.

plug said:
..if you got into your car last night to find that one of the tracksuit wearing fucks that drink on the steps across from your house had lobbed an empty vodka bottle through your rear windscreen, causing much damage and expense?

happened to me last night. third broken window this year. didn't see who did it, but it's one of any number of a group of these cunts that bush drink across the road opposite my house. grrrr..

I'm thinking about revenge but I'm running short on suitable ideas. naturally, although a desireable option in theory, a stabbing/bludgeoning/burning spree is out of the question for legal reasons..

so any suggestions? or any anecdotes/jokes that might cheer me up? :)

Man, that sorta shit sucks big time. Guess the best thing to do is to just call the cops whenever ya see them drinking. Maybe try to get any neighbours to do the same. I got stick from some wan on the Eircore board for saying that scumbags have no place on the earth, perhaps it was a bit of an extreme statement but it's not far off!

chutneyfarmer said:
I got stick from some wan on the Eircore board for saying that scumbags have no place on the earth, perhaps it was a bit of an extreme statement but it's not far off!

ye..I subscribe to that too. an awful lot of scumbags could be offed and I'd care very little about it.

i mean, i can understand the reasons of people who need to steal to survive and stuff, but people who steal, vandalise, and beat people up, amongst other things, just for a laugh are not people i would care for at all

it would be awesome if the cast of the A-Team did functions like that.
like in Ghostbuster II where they do parties cos they cant get any work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back