What was I thinking?? Rubbishy albums you bought (2 Viewers)

EXCEPT, this song is really nice. Seriously. ('cept for when he sounds like Eddie Vedder in the chorus).
I can't believe this is almost 10 years ago. I think I'm gonna walk down the road and stare at the sea until dawn. Or open a beer.
YouTube - We Haven't Turned Around - GOMEZ

I don't know where you live but i'll be there in 5!

oh and gomez might be still good or not, i'm a bit afraid of finding out

just came across this while doing some cleaning, bought it years and years ago, thought i'd never hear of them again it was so shite

TheGossip-Arkansas_Heat.gif

Anyone know of a Calexico album thats actually good? Heard something years ago that seemed pleasant enough, have since bought 2 albums that are total shit. Got burned for the 2nd time recently with 'garden ruin', - pocket ruin more like. I'll leave it in a preordained place, like under a bin on Dame st if anyone wants to pick it up

Anyone know of a Calexico album thats actually good? Heard something years ago that seemed pleasant enough, have since bought 2 albums that are total shit. Got burned for the 2nd time recently with 'garden ruin', - pocket ruin more like. I'll leave it in a preordained place, like under a bin on Dame st if anyone wants to pick it up

A Thumped dump somewhere in town would be a laugh. Dame st is a bit busy buh.

I bought a Turin Brakes album in 2002 and gave it to a girl I fancied at the time.

Now that I think of it, maybe that's why she hates me these days.

Horrific thought.

you should at least have left them to a charity shop.

i thought about it but figured it'd be just an easy way to offload rubbish. most of them were either live pink floyd tapes or just copied albums anyway. it looks like i did just as much copying tapes as i have illegal downloading. ive a stash of shite lps to bin too that it would be mean to offload on a charity shop.

List the lp's,don't just bin them. One man's shite,another man's gold etc.
I always look at the vinyl and tapes in charity shops,never the cd's.I'd probably buy the Pink Floyd tapes had I saw them in a charity shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back