What television series are you currently making your way through? (4 Viewers)

Vinyl: Trailer

Will probably be terrible.

Will probably watch it.

Olivia Wilde is such a dull actress. Juno Temple is usually great tho...

(edit: is there at TV Chat thread for this kinda thing or do we put it in here?)

Vinyl: Trailer

Will probably be terrible.

Will probably watch it.

Olivia Wilde is such a dull actress. Juno Temple is usually great tho...

(edit: is there at TV Chat thread for this kinda thing or do we put it in here?)
looks like cliched shite but i'll still end up watching it. "they woz tryna killus" fack off!!

I'm currently up to speed with Peep Show,Toast and Fargo..gonna watch episode 2 of the Knick now

de bridge series 3

they laid the political exposition on very thick in the first episode but it's pretty compelling already

what's going on? whodunnit? what's up with that guy? and the other guy? and his wife? and the other guy and HIS wife? they're ALL mental

I’m 5 episodes in to The Man in the High Castle and I’m totally gripped. Great story, complex characters and a superbly sinister atmosphere. It’s also the best looking tv show since Hannibal. The sets, costumes, lighting and digital effects are all beautifully designed.

de bridge series 3

they laid the political exposition on very thick in the first episode but it's pretty compelling already

what's going on? whodunnit? what's up with that guy? and the other guy? and his wife? and the other guy and HIS wife? they're ALL mental
finished s3 tonight. deadly stuff. love this show

I'd always assumed that it's be total trash and dismissed it but the past 3 weeks I've been watching First Dates on channel 4 and it's actually really good and quite sweet and the people on it are nice and interesting and and not all insufferable reality TV wannabes.

And I really fancy the waitress on it

got arrested development s4 from the library last night.

this is what life is like without netflix. i wonder if i can order in Deadwood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back