What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

Public libraries are not to be underestimated. I have gotten a bit of a pain in my hoop recently with streaming/torrenting/whatever (possibly due to the wireless going to shit) and was down in the local library yesterday and picked up DVD set of Olive Kitteridge which I've been meaning to track down for ages 'cos everyone says its great. Result.

Yes. I've only seen one, I think that's all that's out yet, so they could've blown their full budget on the opener, but it was good. Looked great, big universe. Worth watching. I haven't read the books.

Yes. I've only seen one, I think that's all that's out yet, so they could've blown their full budget on the opener, but it was good. Looked great, big universe. Worth watching. I haven't read the books.
I'll give it a go so. This ones on you.

I need a new comedy. Master of None wasn’t satisfying enough. Love Broad City and Nathan for You. Any recommendations?
Have you seen Rake? If not, I'd suggest watching a few episodes. Very witty, the writing is excellence. Comedy/drama about a defence lawyer in Australia. Make sure to watch the Aussie version (the yanks had to do their own version of it which I've never watched). Rake (Australian TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It's up on Netflix IRE/UK Rake | Netflix

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back