What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

One more episode of unbreakable KS to go, I think it's broadly pretty good, Ellie Kemper and the young actresses (Sally from Mad Men and yer wan who plays Zantippy or however you spell it, probably with an X) are really good. Enjoyed John Hamm in the last episode I watched too.

I think the thing that most makes me a little uncomfortable watching it, inasmuch as I'm not sure how cool it is to find it funny, is the Titus character, however the guy himself is good.

I still haven't got passed episode one. I found it so painful.
For what it's worth it took me about 3 episodes to get into it.

I think the thing that most makes me a little uncomfortable watching it, inasmuch as I'm not sure how cool it is to find it funny, is the Titus character, however the guy himself is good.
I dunno man, I'd rather people try these things with a good spirit then be too afraid to write about anything but their own personal experience out of fear of offending the internet.

I'd get the race jokes coming from the Kimmy character but they're subtly sprinkled all over the place from everyone. Just made mw wonder, is this ok now? Has the world moved on?

i think the stereotypes are the butt of the joke rather than being the joke

titus could do with some work on that front, though

i think titus is basically playing an ever so slightly exaggerated version of himself

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I dunno man, I'd rather people try these things with a good spirit then be too afraid to write about anything but their own personal experience out of fear of offending the internet.

That's fair enough, it's just my own gut reaction to it anyway, there'll be no 2,000 word think pieces posted to tumblr or any shit from me.

That's fair enough, it's just my own gut reaction to it anyway, there'll be no 2,000 word think pieces posted to tumblr or any shit from me.
how about an oral history of your thoughts on it so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back