What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

ShadowWarriors.jpg

Sonny Chiba and ninjas. Only watched one episode so far, but it looks promising.

Best series I've seen about the second coming of Christ as a surfer. Any sign of a start date for Luck? Can't go too far wrong with Milch, and cast is looking pretty impressive. Dustin Hoffman, Nick Nolte, Dennis Farina, Michael Gambon.

Also watching this thanks to Jonah. It's so beautifually woven together, with pure fanboy detail, and I love how Gatiss has been given complete license to dwell on whatever he sees as most important, such as Peter Cushing or Blood on Satan's Claw.

How are you watching that BTW? Can you watch it without the BBC iPlayer?

Best series I've seen about the second coming of Christ as a surfer. Any sign of a start date for Luck? Can't go too far wrong with Milch, and cast is looking pretty impressive. Dustin Hoffman, Nick Nolte, Dennis Farina, Michael Gambon.

thought there'd be a teaser trailer for Luck released by now. love this quotes from Milch on John from Cincinatti and surfers

'So let's go back now to the idea that whatever the spirit of the universe is, feels that this civilization is tending toward a genocide, and dispatches its representative to try to change the American psyche. And the only way this spirit of the universe feels the American psyche can be changed, is if the spirit manifests itself as a child with enormous powers. And if this spirit begins by address the absolutely fucking stupidest people in America - which are the surfers...'

I'm doing a site on HP Lovecraft in film/TV as an exercise to teach me website design. I was doing some research and I can across Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated. A new series made last year. The animation is great and is funny as hell without being to disrespectful to the original show.

The episode I checked was The Shrieking Madness - about at author called HP Hatecraft that rights about unspeakable horror and one of his creations Char Gar Gothakon (a dead ringer for Cthulhu himself)...Harlan Ellison also makes an appearance.

This show unlike previous reincarnations of the Scooby Doo seems to have an ungoing storylike from episode to episode..

One of Hatecraft's Unspeakable Tomes:

Scooby-Doo-Tome.jpg

The Author Himself:

Scooby-Doo-Hatecraft.jpg

Arrgggghhhh MY SANITY!!!:

Scooby-Doo-ChargarGothakon.jpg

Damn my lack of access to RTE. Still found somewhere to watch online. First episode was hull-arious as usual.

As for me I'm rewatching Twin Peaks for the first time in years.

Jill Hives
Is Justified worth watching.
I tried a bit of the first episode a while back and wasn't too engaged, is it worth sticking with?

I love it but then again I have a thing for cowboy boots, hats and that southern accent. I find it very entertaining and engaging. I liked it straight off so maybe it's not for you but the story does develop along the way. I still need to see the last three of the first season. I should get on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back