What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

Started watching Friday Night Lights over the weekend. It's pretty good so far, surpisingly good in fact.

I oddly really like this show. I hate no clue they made a season 4 until last week so I'm watching it now. It's back to being good again. It wobbled a lot in the 3rd season. I seriously have this wierd thing for the coach. I pretty sure it's the hard ass yelling yet sensitive guy mixed with the southern accent. Take out the southern church bit and it's my hometown.

love it. the cast are great and the writers are really mean to them. loads of peurile sex jokes. thumbs up
party_down_2009_fulllineup_960x3855.jpg

There's no name there Bernie, just a picture of a bunch of people?

fucks sake, thanks for that double post thumped.

here is a picture of something exploding as my way of saying sorry

dalla-gas-explosion-0,,5583350,00.jpg

Just finished watching Justified. Really enjoyed it.
Watching current series of True Blood and Hung.

Started watching Southland, it's a cop show from NBC, it's on season 2 in the states, but I've only watched the first episode. I can't bring myself to watch more because a feature of the show is that the bleep out swear words. It bugs me.

I oddly really like this show. I hate no clue they made a season 4 until last week so I'm watching it now. It's back to being good again. It wobbled a lot in the 3rd season. I seriously have this wierd thing for the coach. I pretty sure it's the hard ass yelling yet sensitive guy mixed with the southern accent. Take out the southern church bit and it's my hometown.

Landry Clark is growing into a very well written and funny character.
Buddy Garretty is fucking hilarious
And buckes of cute girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back