What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

it's class, the only problem is he zips through far too fast - 6 one-hour programmes to cover all of america (including hawaii from the look of the title sequence), and he skipped over some states completely. a 20-25-part series with 2 or 3 states per episode would have been brilliant but i suppose that's unrealistic. much better to have a gazillion fucking episodes of two pints of lager and a packet of crisps..
i got it from a pirate bay torrent, 3 GB, downloaded very fast and it's definitely worth watching in good quality. i don't know if there's streaming versions.

i haven't read any of his books though. i started reading one (making history) and it was a bit silly so i gave up. i had the book of stephen fry in america but left it on the kitchen table of a house i stayed in where it migrated to someone's room and i forgot to ask for it back before i left...eight british pounds that cost me

I've been re-watching Buffy these past few weeks. It's kind of fun filling in all the blanks from ten years ago, 'ah, so that's how they entered the show'

I rewatched 'The Book Group' finally and thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Is it or is it not just loads of sex and occasionally swimming?

Oddly enough there is very little of either. Frequent allusions to both though.

delocated_logo1.jpg

Cracking stuff. A reality TV show about a family on the witness protection programme. Hilarity ensues. Jon Glaser is excellent in it, despite the fact you never see his face or hear his real voice.

[Delocated]

Cracking stuff. A reality TV show about a family on the witness protection programme. Hilarity ensues. Jon Glaser is excellent in it, despite the fact you never see his face or hear his real voice.

Watched all of the second season (thus far) today. Holy shit. It's gone from 'very good' to 'genuinely amazing'. Touching Arrested Development levels of quality at this point. "Jon" is one of the best characters since GOB Bluth and some of the storylines and comic ideas are just audaciously funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back