What television series are you currently making your way through? (1 Viewer)

This is great.

it all kicked off on boards the other day it seems

Sally, kayleigh and len are my friends they are all lovely people, that johnny guy is an aswhole calling kayleigh a slut to her face...some gent he is! Easy on the eye maybe but what an ass, kissing another woman in front of his girlfriend thats pretty low.

Yea they got twisted and had a bita drama but they were on holiday in a new place and with new people ,so they had every right to go mental. Your only young once! Sometimes people forget what its like to be young, responsibilities kick in and things change, people change, so i dont see any harm in being yourself while your young and living life to the max, after all your youth goes by so quick before you know it you can never be the same again.

The girls are classy, verry classy might i add, how would you react to a guy talking down to you? i hate the way men have the opinion that girls should just take this **** and ignore it, besides everyone knows with a few drinks on ya you tend to speak your mind.

lighten up guys no humans were hurt in the making of this serious its all just harmless fun on a free holiday
smile.gif

p.s no they were not paid they got a free holiday,and no drinks were not paid for what with tv3s insurance policy.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056023672

Have been watching Brothers and Sisters because I have no choice but must say that I have been getting into it. Last nights episode was the last in the series and was very dramatic with a massive car pile up, blood everywhere,poignant last words and some excellent acting.

outlaw_nbc.jpg

I just watched the forst five minutes of the pilot of this.
Jimmy Smits....how terrible could it be.

Really
Really
Really
Terribble.

It's not even so bad that you cant even watch it for a laugh. There is no postmodern irionic shit way of looking at it. There is no way of seeing it as just a stupid guilty pleasure.
You just feel sad for the world.

This Is England '86, spin off from the film of the same name, made by the same director, Shane Meadows and set amongst the same group of people three years later in the summer of 1986. Very good so far, although with a terrible sense of foreboding pervading it. It were right grim up north. Probably still is, just with less deadly reggae.

Just finished season 1 of Bored to Death. Only mediocre but a few laughs here and there. Ted Danson is the best character and I really do have a love/hate thing for Jason Schwartzman. I think it's more of a hate now.

Just finished season 1 of Bored to Death. Only mediocre but a few laughs here and there. Ted Danson is the best character and I really do have a love/hate thing for Jason Schwartzman. I think it's more of a hate now.

+1

stephen_fry_book_cover1.jpg

this is wall-to-wall deadly

it's stephen fry week after 9 pm on dave this week, it might be on then - i think episode 3 or so was on last night.

stephen fry visits the body farm near knoxville
it's fine on american tv but more unsettling with lovely stephen fry wandering among the decomposing 'individuals'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back