What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

Will do John (I've never thought to ask if your name is actually John!!!), will do.

Although I really, really, really loathe Simon Amstell. I really do.

You've got to be kidding me!

My memories of it are as follows:

Week 1: They read and talk about a book, kind of funny, good episode.

All the other weeks: They have sex with each other. Sometimes they go to a swimming pool.

the end.

With additional "theres that guy from Teachers......what is it about him that makes me want to stomp on his face?"

I am starting back into this marvellous cocksucker

deadwood.jpg

With additional "theres that guy from Teachers......what is it about him that makes me want to stomp on his face?"

I remember he ended up on a bunch of TV ads, his career went a bit backwards.

I was pleased when Anne Dudek turned up in House, as a deadly character as well, and to a lesser extent in Mad Men, as a fairly meh character

Currently catching up with True Blood. Had the S01 boxset for about a year and finally got around to it this week. Just about to finish S03 and start working on S03 tomorrow..

rubicon-show.jpg

I'm about 5 episodes in - it's good this far.

It doesn't move at the frantic pace the poster above would suggest - in some ways it reminds me of that David Mamet film Homicide, not in the plot or dialogue but just the pace and atmosphere and the fact that their office isn't some 24 computer ridden dungeon, it's just a shabby 70s industrial building.

There's not much of a grand conspiacy so far - more like a couple of puzzles to be solved, which is good, hopefully it wont degenerate into some x-files bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back