What television series are you currently making your way through? (11 Viewers)

The West Wing – started from the beginning again recently. Listening to the West Wing Weekly podcast after each episode as well.

Peaky Blinders – just finished the first series. Silly but fun so far.

Gilmore Girls – second time round again ahead of the new episodes. Still great. Rory said “total spaz” recently. You wouldn’t get away with that nowadays.

Parks & Rec – series four I think. Pretty great.

House of Cards (Brit version) – enjoyable enough. Gave up on the Netflix version when the silly thing happened and then was surprised when it happened in this version but not annoyed because it didn’t make me want to break my tv.

Last Chance U – just finished this. Was great. Almost made me want to re-learn the rule of American football before I copped on.

Batman: The Animated Series – I remember this being deadly as a kid. And it still is.

RuPaul’s Drag Race Allstars – series 2. Enjoyable to see some of the best queens altogether at once.

Just finished Mr Robot S1. It didn't grab me the way it seemed to grab a lot of people, too derivative in parts and a little bit too mysterious considering when it was made there was no certainty of a second series. It started off pretty strong but sorta lost its way a bit tbh. Not sure I'll bovver with S2.

Next I am going to try Halt And Catch Fire which I will probably also only sorta like.

Search Party - hipster millennial bullshit in the vein of Girls or Broad City but the twist is they're investigating the mysterious disappearance of one of their classmates. There's a few good characters but it's all very familiar. Easy watch all the same.

Designated Survivor - Kiefer Sutherland becomes President when a terrorist attack wipes out almost everyone else in government during the State of the Union. Not sure what to make of this so far. It's alright I suppose!

Rewatched The Thick of It over the past week. Would struggle to pick a favourite between The Thick of It and Veep. Both brilliant. Some of the best comedy writing I've ever seen. Think Malcolm Tucker pips it for me though. My favourite insult is when Malcolm describes Ollie as looking like a Quentin Blake illustration.

The lads have discovered 3rd Rock From The Sun. So its two episodes a night for the next whatever.
Enjoying it, much funnier than I remember. We've just finished Series 1 and there was good lols in every episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back