What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

Have mostly been watching Star vs the Forces of Evil

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

more Animaniacs than Adventure Time but that's hardly a bad thing. Like a lot of shows it gets increasingly weird as the episodes progress.

The lads have discovered 3rd Rock From The Sun. So its two episodes a night for the next whatever.
Enjoying it, much funnier than I remember. We've just finished Series 1 and there was good lols in every episode.

First episode of series 2 and there's already a sports cameo and exaggerated laughter, I hope the good times aren't over

Just watched the first episode so I'm probably not your man (yet). But, yeah. This looks worth the monthly Netflix fee.

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Really enjoying it but not sure how it compares to the books, I've only read Hitchhiker's Guide when it comes to Douglas Adams. The guy who plays Dirk Gently is a bit twee but aside from that, there have been some hilarious moments in it so far.

Really enjoying it but not sure how it compares to the books, I've only read Hitchhiker's Guide when it comes to Douglas Adams. The guy who plays Dirk Gently is a bit twee but aside from that, there have been some hilarious moments in it so far.

Interesting! Loved the book when I was a youngster.

Finished this off and absolutely loved it.

On to Luke Cage now.

Sons of Anarchy was fucking awful. A friend in work told me I'd love it but it was a slow start, once I got to the end of the first season I'd be hooked. So I got to the end of the first season, all the while expecting something big and exciting to happen. Oh my god it was absolute dreck.
1. How unbelievably polite and clean cut are they for a biker gang? All their leathers look brand new. I have a tweed jacket that has more grit to it than their Urban Decay biker gear.

2. Why are the IRA selling guns to Americans? Surely guns are what the IRA would need to buy and Americans just need to pick one of the many that are littered around their streets rather than pay good money for. Also, since when has Donegal been producing barrels of oil to ship the guns in? It's like they literally looked at what was realistic and did the opposite.

3. That main mopey emo Kurt Cobain guy just needed to be killed off from the outset.

4. Peg/Lila can't do serious roles.

5. Et tu, Ron Perlman?

Quarry. Thriller about a veteran with PTSD who gets involved with an organisation of contract killers upon returning from Vietnam in 1973. I'm lapping this shit up. Influenced by B movie/noir thrillers of the 70s. Bit of a slow burner but picking up pace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back