What records did you listen to today? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 288K
  • Watchers 25
61wc9eY19BL._SS500_.jpg

A new Chance by the Tough Alliance. Really starting to grow on me after me not thinking so much of it at first.

strawberryjam.jpg

cool (not sure what that cover is). I was actually asked by some punter in Hodges Figgis yesterday to turn down my iPod (had it turned up loud when out on the street and forgot to turn it down when I went inside) when I had this on. Its not really possible to turn down 'For Reverend Green'. It needs to be listened to loud.

wrf002-cover.jpg

All Hour Cymbals by Yeasayer. The album of the moment for me. Its incredible and gets better and better by the listen.

yeah! It's growing on me. a few clunky political statements I think, but not bad at all

as much as I can after allowing for mortgage, bills, kids' savings etc.
I don't smoke, buy clothes or run a car which helps greatly. Only go boozing once every few weeks. Maybe €400.

kids' savings or kids and savings? we spend too much on ours already. xmas shopping has begun, too.

if it didn't know you, i'd imagine you sitting naked on a bare floor in a spartan room with a killer stereo and a pile of new releases...

kids' savings or kids and savings? we spend too much on ours already. xmas shopping has begun, too.

if it didn't know you, i'd imagine you sitting naked on a bare floor in a spartan room with a killer stereo and a pile of new releases...

:D

Savings for the kids - education and stuff.

:D

Savings for the kids - education and stuff.

they'll get their education once their old enough to appreciate their da's music collection. They'll possibly never have to buy a CD given the amount they'll have to listen to!!

And if they ever want to get menial stuff like houses or cars or that, theres always ebay!! (though you'd better put in your will which albums you absolutely don't want them to sell!).

Deathsquad-demo 7"
Disclose-apocalypse of death 7"
Born/Dead-repetition 7"
Budgie-keping a rendezvous 7"
Hit Me Back!-8 positive tunes 7"
Signal Lost-prosthetic screams lp
Motorhead-kiss of death lp

3258926.jpg

just saw these the other night and got this album yesterday. this stuff is not to be missed. totally amazing droney african music. the electric guitars even remind of richard thompson / fairport at times.

Free-free lp
Free-heartbreaker lp
Barn Av Regnbuen-folk uten framtid lp
v/a-a compilation dedicated to tim yo mama
Artimus Pyle-tonight is the end of your way 7"
Born/Dead//Peligro social-split 7"
Judas Priest-defenders of the faith cd

Sachas Guitar - Sacha Distel

Country Classics - Jerry Reed

Guitar Man - Chet Atkins

Jukin' - Cousin Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back