What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Three Days is good but not as gripping as The Parallax View.

yup. and the Parallax View always works well with this, I reckon -
206674~Blow-Out-Posters.jpg

The Walker.
This annoyed me. Woody Harrelson failing disastrously to play a Tennessee Williams heroine with Kristin-Scott Thomas, Lauren Bacall, Lily Tomlin & Ned Beatty sleep-walking their way through a half-written Paul Schrader script. A total mess-might have made a gripping thriller with some sharp editing but falls flat throughout.
A missed opportunity.

I watched 'The Eel' again. Dang, I love that movie. Probably the best mass-brawl in cinema since 'Stay Away Joe'.

i went to see Sweeney Todd this evening. it was enjoyable enough, i usually hate musicals but i almost forgot i was listening to singing after a bit. it was quite grim and maybe a bit overlong

i went to see Sweeney Todd this evening. it was enjoyable enough, i usually hate musicals but i almost forgot i was listening to singing after a bit. it was quite grim and maybe a bit overlong

yeha i went to see it last night. thought depp's singing was pretty good - HBC sounded like a cat being kicked to death some times imho. liked the sets and the colour saturation. it was grand but nothing amazing.

anyone for a shave?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back