What movie did you watch last night? (14 Viewers)

xsteox said:
watched joint security area. by Park chan-wook who directed oldboy. its about north and south korean soldiers(at the border) and their relasionships with each other. before and after a violent killing.8/10
then wrong is right.'80's film about terrorists, the american government,an oil-rich arabic state, and a reporter/anchorman, played by sean connery. both very good.7/10
I want to live near your video shop.
LMD64 said:
the sole exception to this being Ferris Bueller.
oh yeah.. s'pose there can be an exception to that rule. but mostly it's a kneecappable offence!

Latex lizzie said:
I havene seen it yet and am gutted to hear this.. my mind keeps saying "but.. but.. bill murray" over and again. How can bill do wrong.

Ghostbusters.

Ghostbusters.

Had totally forgotten about the Ray Parker / Huey Lewis controversy until I was reminded of it last night.... by a sex hooker ..... in a pig poke...

Watched 'Zelig' by Woody Allen last night and was very disappointed with it. Turned it off half way through and watched some of the Metallica documentary 'Some Kind of Monster' instead which I really like. I have it on DVD and like to have a gawk at it every now and again.

Hills Have Eyes - cant help but wish they'd made this nastier. still though, its a piece of horror history, even if you want to slap that blonde young wan

Jason Goes To Hell - words cant describe how much this movie rules. Creighton Duke is one of the best characters ever to grace the screen. "She's only your girlfriend cos she hasn't had a taste of the Duke yet"... amazing.

hahah, yeah that ending was totally fucking sweet

best bit: when the reporter grabs the yokel by his hand and tears his arm in half

Alan Remorse said:
Jason Goes To Hell - words cant describe how much this movie rules. Creighton Duke is one of the best characters ever to grace the screen. "She's only your girlfriend cos she hasn't had a taste of the Duke yet"... amazing.

hmm must go back and watch this one again tonight so. Have them all and it's the only one I've only watched once.

F13th sequels in order of amazingness:

Jason Goes To Hell
Freddy Vs Jason
Part 4 - The Final Chapter
Part 7 - The New Blood
Jason X
Part 2
Part 6: Jason Lives
Part 3
Part 5: A New Beginning
Part 8: Jason Takes Manhatten

Part 5 and 8 are total shitdom though

chutneyfarmer said:
I wasn't expecting to like it but I actually quite enjoyed it. It's no Freddy Vs Jason though.

I really liked bits of it. When Jason is put in the hologram world with the girls in sleeping bags. oh how i laughed. and the spike cant forget about that. best line ever.

Alan Remorse said:
F13th sequels in order of amazingness:

Jason Goes To Hell
Freddy Vs Jason
Part 4 - The Final Chapter
Part 7 - The New Blood
Jason X
Part 2
Part 6: Jason Lives
Part 3
Part 5: A New Beginning
Part 8: Jason Takes Manhatten

Part 5 and 8 are total shitdom though

I really like Part 8

Jason X is on Film Four Weekly all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back